Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

Refuse To Be A Victim - Instructor Development Workshop

4K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Scott Babbitt 
#1 ·
I'm conducting a two-day Refuse To Be A Victim seminar and Instructor Development Workshop on Saturday, 5 April and Sunday, 6 April. Class begins at 0900 hrs both days. Location is the Government Annex Community Room, 116 S. Zack Hinton Pky, McDonough, GA 30253. Cost is $150, and includes all instructor and student materials. Contact me at 770.301.9141 or email me at scottbabbitt@bellsouth for registration materials.

Also, if you know someone who would just like the seminar but doesn't want to become an instructor, the seminar-only component in on Saturday, 5 April starting at 1000 hrs and will conclude at approximately 1500 hrs. Cost is $10. Point of contact for seminar only is Marybeth Crawford, 678.583.2896 or 678.300.4327.

Registration deadline for both the seminar and IDW is 21 March.

#5 ·
$150 from Scott Babbitt is a STEAL. This is one of the most needed classes in the world today. It teaches people to get their head out of their a$$ and be aware and gives you the tools to do it. I LOVED this class and I LOVE teaching it. Even if I do scare the crap out of my students on occasion ;)

#7 ·
Hey $150 sounds like an excellent deal! One of the reserve deputies in my area told me he paid $250 to get the RTBAV instructor cert via the NRA's online instructor program.
I don't feel the need to rape, pillage, and burn. In my other firearm-related instructor classes, graduates typically go out and sell their instructional services for profit. Not a thing wrong with that. The audience for the RTBAV seminar is usually a bit different from students seeking firearm training. The RTBAV seminar is much more of a public service than firearm training. Interestingly enough, I was originally asked to conduct this IDW for the Executive Directors of a number of The Well Armed Women chapters here in GA. We're just making some seats available to others as well.

#10 ·
If someone wants to just take the class is there an age requirement?

Sent from a pay phone
Just make sure you register by 21 March. I need to know how many manuals to order, and have enough time for them to be delivered. Contact Marybeth at either 678.583.2896 or 678.300.4327 to register.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.