Recruiting Members

Discussion in 'Website & Forum Suggestions' started by USMC - Retired, Jun 9, 2006.

1. USMC - Retired

USMC - Retired Active Member

With only 170 members out of who knows how many GFL holders it occurred to me that we should be doing something to get the word out about this site. I am going to produce a "Flyer" as a PDF that anyone can access and print using Adobe Reader which is a free download. I would ask that as many other members as possible PM me with an email address that I can send the PDF to so they can print copies and post them at their local shooting ranges and gun shops. Heck, maybe even a bulletin board at the local court house. If we can get more GFL holders as active members we can better spread the word on issues that impact us all.

2. EagleEye920

EagleEye920 Member

Maybe Gunstar1 will post the file on this website so anyone can access it.

I like the idea though! I've been telling my friends about this place.. hopefully they'll start showing up :)

3. USMC - Retired

The Flyer is done and ready to be sent to anyone that wants to help the forum membership grow. Please PM me with your email address if you would like a copy.

4. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Have you provided the flyer to GS1?

5. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

6. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

7. EagleEye920

EagleEye920 Member

Good Job USMC - Retired and Gunstar1

It looks great! :D

Now time to spam my friends ;) hahahah

8. USMC - Retired

Don't forget to PRINT copies and POST THEM at your local GUN STORES and SHOOTING RANGES!

9. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

It's also on the home page. :D

10. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

That Looks great!!!

I'll have to take one to Doug at Bullseye in Cumming. I'm sure that he'll be glad to post it.

MP,
    I'm not "artistically inclined" enough to do it, but what about one for GCO ?

11. USMC - Retired

I thought about doing one for GCO too but when I thought about it I figured that once they came here and read around they would naturally join GCO.

12. Watch_Their_Hands

Watch_Their_Hands New Member

I have considerable experience listing websites with the various search engines, using key words, etc. I will begin doing that today. :D

13. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

GCO's web master is assembling a professional and well-worded flyer to advertise GCO's mission. In the meantime, however, please accept this humble stand-in of a flyer that I hastily threw together to serve the purposes stated in this thread.

Please do not make too much fun of it, my technical skills are not the best.

14. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

Great job USMC! I'm going to the range tomorrow and I will ask if I can place the flyer there. Hopefully some other places as well.

15. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Romans 1:16

Malum,

Great job on yours too! I have printed it out as well.

16. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Number three doesn't work, or is that just a placeholder?

17. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday New Member

I will start a thread

on CombatCarry.com

Maybe we can get more members from there.