Recoil

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by kestak, Oct 12, 2007.

1. GunNut

GunNut New Member

I'd give it a shot...

2. Thorsen

Thorsen New Member

Only if you mounted it on a heavy tripod for me ... other than that I'd just stand and watch and do this a lot ...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. merlock

merlock Active Member

:rotfl2:

I saw a different clip (can't find it right now)...one guy actually fell into the enclosure and broke the glass! :lol:

4. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

Nuts...I'm surprised no one else got shot... gun bouncing all over the floor and everything. Hopefully they weren't dumb enough to load more than one round at a time.

5. AeroShooter

AeroShooter Active Member

I've seen that clip... alway wondered why he couldn't hold onto it... now I know. Only one guy was able to hold onto it.

6. kestak

kestak New Member

Greetings,

I look at that clip a few times and I noticed only 2 guys hold the rifle right and those are the ones best controling the rifle. I guess it goes back to basic: hold tight in the shoulder pocket, place the front hand firmly under the rifle at a comfortable angle, lean forward a little bit and pray... hehehe

Thank you

7. ThetaReactor

ThetaReactor Active Member

Most of the guys are leaning back to counter the weight of the rifle. At that point, it doesn't take much to knock 'em off balance.

8. slabertooch

slabertooch New Member

That and you can tell they are just plain scared of the thing, look at their posture, very defensive.

The only two who could hold on to it, where over the rifle and leaning forward, aggressive.