Realistic SImulator set up in Savannah Mall

Discussion in 'Georgia In the News' started by UtiPossidetis, Jul 6, 2017.

1. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

http://www.wtoc.com/story/35803624/shooting-simulator-set-up-in-savannah-mall

A one-of-a-kind experience that creators are hoping provides more than just entertainment for shooters of all experience levels.
    Terminal Velocity Simulators, set up inside Savannah Mall, allows patrons a variety of situations to encounter, including real-world scenarios like a home invasion or active shooter.
    In a time where things like situational awareness and home defense take a higher priority for the average citizen, this new simulator offers real-world experience and training, without having to be in the line of fire.
    "We just thought its was something there was a need for," said Ray Kanehl, Co-owner, Terminal Velocity Simulator. "There's a clear market for it in Savannah and the surrounding area."

2. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

I don't do Faccbook. Do they have a website anywhere else?

Nemo

3. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

Sorry, none listed. They are at 14045 Abercon Street - Suite 2108, Savannah, Georgia, GA 31419

4. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

I may go try this out while I am here.

5. TimBob

TimBob Old, Slow, Boring Dude

MP please post here and let us know how it is if you do. I may be in Savannah myself in a few days.

6. Savannah Dan

Savannah Dan Cross-drawer

I rarely watch the 'news' so I haven't seen this. I'll have to check it out.