Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS*

Will trade for full size handgun. I will entertain all offers of trades.

1. HPI R40 - http://www.hpiracing.com/kits/kitMain.php?partNo=823

Includes Futaba remote, all tools, backup parts, fuel, 3 bodies
This car will easily reach 60 mph in under 2 seconds and includes everything needed to run, including tools and extra parts. We have easily put over $1000 in this car.

I have many parts, fuel, parts boxes, starter boxes, everything must go. If you are looking to get into the hobby now is your time to get a great deal!

Please let me know if you have any specific questions or would like pictures of this car. Please be specific with your requests and I will gladly get the information to you.

Thanks,

Ben
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,809 Posts
Just giving you a heads up so your ad doesn't get deleted. :)

[URL=http://www.georgiapacking.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=565 said:
The Rules[/URL]]1.2 - Price: Post the price you want for the merchandise you are selling. If you are unsure about a price, make a general estimation and work it out with the potential buyers. This board is not for auctions, so don't make people start at a lower price and work their way up. You have ebay.com and gunbroker.com for those types of sells. We also recommend posting pictures in the thread, but this is your choice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,216 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
Just giving you a heads up so your ad doesn't get deleted. :)

[URL=http://www.georgiapacking.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=565 said:
The Rules[/URL]]1.2 - Price: Post the price you want for the merchandise you are selling. If you are unsure about a price, make a general estimation and work it out with the potential buyers. This board is not for auctions, so don't make people start at a lower price and work their way up. You have ebay.com and gunbroker.com for those types of sells. We also recommend posting pictures in the thread, but this is your choice.
cripple said:
Will trade for full size handgun. I will entertain all offers of trades.
He listed a price. "Full Size Handgun" is just as much a price as $375 or "New Red Toilet" or Backrub.
 

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
Joined
·
28,608 Posts
Fast, Agile

60 mph in 2 seconds? I'll bet it's good on cornering, too. Can you bring it to the range the next time we have a meet? It sounds like a really challenging target! :twisted:

C'mon, they say half the fun of having R/C models as a hobby is building them. So re-building them ought to allow you to experience that fun all over again.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,809 Posts
Sine Nomen said:
ptsmith24 said:
Just giving you a heads up so your ad doesn't get deleted. :)

[quote="The Rules":x88ezxsy]1.2 - Price: Post the price you want for the merchandise you are selling. If you are unsure about a price, make a general estimation and work it out with the potential buyers. This board is not for auctions, so don't make people start at a lower price and work their way up. You have ebay.com and gunbroker.com for those types of sells. We also recommend posting pictures in the thread, but this is your choice.
cripple said:
Will trade for full size handgun. I will entertain all offers of trades.
He listed a price. "Full Size Handgun" is just as much a price as $375 or "New Red Toilet" or Backrub.[/quote:x88ezxsy]

Well yea, I understand that. I'm just saying their should be a rule about trades just to eliminate some of the confusion.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,733 Posts
Absolutely not! Those rules are there for a reason and we must observe ZERO TOLERANCE! The last person to forget the decimal point got banned, and we must not waver in our vigilance.

;)

I had a neat R/C car once. Big truck type thing. Used to run it down the steep driveway at full tilt, then cut the wheels and go flipping sideways down it... :D
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top