Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,265 Posts
19, 28, 16.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,215 Posts
22, -5, 22
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,322 Posts
Beaten: -3
Murder: 23
Burglary: -39
 

·
Token Liberal Hippie
Joined
·
13,680 Posts
Beaten -11

Murdered -39 damn, I guess she was right... I am paranoid

Burglary -33 this apartment complex has some kickass security, that's one of the reasons I moved here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
252 Posts
-2, 13, 30
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,139 Posts
in order:
22
-5
31
 

·
Romans 10:13
Joined
·
4,632 Posts
1, 16, -7
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,215 Posts
budder said:
16
-6
38

I'm surprised my chance of getting beaten is so high. I call bullshit on the test!
Me too. There was no "Are you a Marine?" question that would automatically reduce my risk to zero and put the bad guys at 100!

:twisted:
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
16,485 Posts
USMC - Retired said:
budder said:
16
-6
38

I'm surprised my chance of getting beaten is so high. I call bullshit on the test!
Me too. There was no "Are you a Marine?" question that would automatically reduce my risk to zero and put the bad guys at 100!

:twisted:
And you can't forget the important follow up question: "Do you have a log handy?"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,531 Posts
In Order:

Beaten: -3
Murder: -3
Burglary: 2

...not too bad, even if I say so myself. 8)
 

·
Token Liberal Hippie
Joined
·
13,680 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
gsusnake said:
this apartment complex has some kickass security, that's one of the reasons I moved here.
Care to elaborate?
Garden District.

I'm in a studio, which is ground floor, but has a steel core door to make up for it.

Also has an alarm system built in (emergency button on the wall) plus the alarms I have. I bought a cheap stick-up alarm that beeps when the magnets lose contact, and I have one of those $10 intrusion alarms they sell at airports and hotels with the big bells on it that hangs from the back of the door.

Plus I mounted a holster inside the cabinet that my bed folds away in so when I sleep, it's right next to me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,809 Posts
gsusnake said:
ptsmith24 said:
gsusnake said:
this apartment complex has some kickass security, that's one of the reasons I moved here.
Care to elaborate?
Garden District.

I'm in a studio, which is ground floor, but has a steel core door to make up for it.

Also has an alarm system built in (emergency button on the wall) plus the alarms I have. I bought a cheap stick-up alarm that beeps when the magnets lose contact, and I have one of those $10 intrusion alarms they sell at airports and hotels with the big bells on it that hangs from the back of the door.

Plus I mounted a holster inside the cabinet that my bed folds away in so when I sleep, it's right next to me.
I thought you were in campus club for some reason... Maybe you just had a story on here one time about visiting. Because I was a little skeptical about "security" if you were talking about campus club.
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top