Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/272317663-story

The shooting happened on Hosea L Williams Drive, which is across the street and one door down from the Atlanta Police Department's Zone 6 Precinct. Officers at the police station said they heard the gunfire and responded to the scene around 8:55 p.m. Police ran out and tried to save the victim, who died at the scene.
There are no suspects in custody.

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Looked up some of the lyrics to his "music". I am now dumber for reading them, while at the same time comfortable with the fact that the world is a better place without him in it. Hopefully a similar fate befalls his killer and improves Atlanta a little more.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,172 Posts
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/man-shot-to-death-near-police-precinct/583793852

However, they did release a description of the shooter who ran from the scene.
“We do have a black male,"Vazquez said. "He was wearing a white tee shirt with dark jeans with dreads pulled back and possibly up in a bun."
Dayum, he lives down the street from me, and I saw his identical twin while out shopping today. Must have been fun ride down there and back. Unless they have a cousin with the family resemblance down there.

Nemo

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I thought the "name" sounded familiar. This video was floating around the *last* time he got shot... (and sorry, there are no subtitles).

·
Registered
14,956 Posts
I thought the "name" sounded familiar. This video was floating around the *last* time he got shot... (and sorry, there are no subtitles).

Just click on that little "CC" in the lower right. :mrgreen:

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,534 Posts
Musicians attract killers.
It's a given in the business.
Look at all the brawls between fans of Lawrence Welk and fans of Liberace.
Consider the gunfights that have erupted between lovers of "classic country" and "modern country."
We are lucky that Dierks Bentley survived to adulthood. Feuds between gun-obsessed country music fans claimed the lives of Kenny Rogers, George Jones, and Kellie Pickler.

And if this Bruno Mars vs. Taylor Swift thing doesn't settle down, the body count is bound to go higher.

Music industry hatred and violence exists across all race, creed, and other demographics.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Consider the gunfights that have erupted between lovers of "classic country" and "modern country."
We are lucky that Dierks Bentley survived to adulthood. Feuds between gun-obsessed country music fans claimed the lives of Kenny Rogers, George Jones, and Kellie Pickler.

And if this Bruno Mars vs. Taylor Swift thing doesn't settle down, the body count is bound to go higher.

Music industry hatred and violence exists across all race, creed, and other demographics.
Black lives matter, unless they dis your hood

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
Black lives matter, unless they dis your hood
Black Lives Matter only cares about the black lives if they're killed by whites.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,172 Posts
So what did he say? Can I get a transcript and link to a translation page?

I did understand something about a grill and not having one but he is red so that does not matter and he likes diamonds.

Nemo

·
Well Aged Member
2,127 Posts

Be very concerned Rachel Maddow, your competition is afoot!

:twisted:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.