Rapper hospitalized after showing support for Trump

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Smilodon, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Smilodon

Smilodon Active Member

https://youtu.be/ow4PvPMWkME

I can't stand Kayne myself, but I don't support forcing people into a psych evaluation either. :crazy: I just wonder what the real story is.

2. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

So, Kanye West speaks his mind about everything else, and there's no problem. However, when he speaks his mind and goes contrary to the leftist propaganda by endorsing Trump and denouncing Beyonce, Jay Z, the news media, and Facebook, it means he is "acting erratically"?

Sounds like he has a good lawsuit to file against his management team and the police for forcing him to a psych ward.

If he doesn't get this cleared up it could affect his rights to own and carry firearms.

3. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Moral of the story: don't speak out against the globalist in a mass way if you're a celebrity? They don't like it?

4. Schweisshund

Schweisshund Well-Known Member

he mentioned #pizzagate

5. EJR914

Shh you can't talk about that

6. Smilodon

Smilodon Active Member

That is one of the things that I was thinking about. I have heard that the police had to handcuff him to a gurney, that is probably the only way they could take me in too.

I see it like another version of being "swatted".

7. AtlPhilip

AtlPhilip Proud GCO member.

Another reason why they want to destroy the barrier between HIPAA and NCIS

8. EJR914

Word is they banned talk of pizzagate on Reddit, but what was said is backed up here. Censorship.

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate

9. Schweisshund

There are literally thousands of autistic hackers claiming its very real ... the geniuses of hacking ... all of them.

I don't know what to make of it. I know what the rumor is, and I know the founder of Blackwater (Erik Prince) has publicly said its all true ...

10. Schweisshund

Even Lt. Gen. Flynn has mentioned it on his twitter feed ....

hmmm

11. gsusnake

gsusnake Token Liberal Hippie

From what I read there's quite a bit more to Kanye's issues than just his political statements.

He's missed concerts and several other things.

12. Smilodon

Smilodon Active Member

I know there has to be more, just like with anything else, you just don't know how much is true.

13. phaed

phaed Active Member

there are some conspiracy theories out there about Kanye, and any other entertainer that steps out of line. i wouldn't know the difference with this guy though, as i've never been interested in his music, and he's always sounded crazy any time i've heard him speak.