Rapist Wants Cop-Assisted Suicide

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by gunsmoker, Sep 18, 2017.

1. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

A convicted child rapist and registered sex offender from Africa says he will provoke cops to kill him rather than peacefully be deported to his homeland.

I don't think they should give him his wish. Not by shooting him at the airport.

Instead, he should be tazed, hog-tied, locked in an animal transport cage, and sent in the belly of the aircraft with the cargo.

http://www.foxnews.com

P.S. Why are child rapists even allowed to live anyway?
    Why wasn't he executed following his conviction several years ago?
    That should be the standard normal penalty that almost every violent felony earns you in this country.

2. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

Child rapists are no longer executed in this country because the "progressives" define compassion as showing greater mercy to the brutalizers than to their victims.

3. a_springfield

a_springfield Well-Known Member

They need to change the penalty for all violent felonies to victims or their closest male relatives, or female if no man is available, has five minutes in a room with an aluminum baseball bat. What ever happens happens. But no medical care after.

4. Clark

Clark Well-Known Member

Execution? And let them off easy? I'm thinking life in solitary. As in a solitary concrete box about 2x2x6ft.

5. mrhutch

mrhutch Well-Known Member

Give him his wish, but shoot him square in the berries with a load of 12 gauge turkey shot and let him bleed out on the tarmac. Then tag him, bag him, and toss him in the burn pile back home.

6. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

I would be willing to go with them. Provided I could take my weapon and resolve the issue when we land. Or better yet, I will taze and shove if someone goes with me to open the door. Only have to go a couple hundred miles that direction. Be done in a couple hours or so.

Nemo

7. Nullifier

Nullifier Active Member

No, that would be "inhumane" and "cruel and unusual punishment". (sarcasm)

The kinder, gentler thing to do would be to put him on the airplane to deport him. Somewhere over the middle of the ocean, kick him out of the plane at 35,000 feet----no oxygen and no parachute.

8. a_springfield

Don't do it over water he might pull off a world record swan dive. There is a lot of empty land in national parks.

9. Nullifier

Nullifier Active Member

Yeah, but there might be other people camping in those national parks, including children. We don't want to give him another opportunity! That's wwhy themiddle of the ocean is better---nothing there but a bunch of sharks.

10. a_springfield

Cut his leg before the push of you are hoping for the sharks.

I have always liked the idea of electric bleachers. Monthly or quarterly televised mass electrocution.

11. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

12. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry