Ranges around Thomasville

Discussion in 'Ranges, Dealers & Smiths' started by GA_Boy, Sep 25, 2007.

1. GA_Boy

GA_Boy Guest

Hi everyone I know I have not really posted alot on here. I spend alot of time trying to read everything I can when our power is on. It tends to go off and on all day. :roll:

I just got word that we are redeploying back home in December. I will get a four day pass and then we start 10 days of redeployement briefings. Then we will start block leave on the 27th of December and me and the wife, son and two dogs will heading back to Thomasville for about three weeks. :D

I am trying to find a place that me and my son can go shoot. We will be shooting mine and his SIG 226's 9mm's and both of our AR15's. I would like to try and find a place either indoors or out doors to shoot.

Can any of you tell me if there is any place we can go. I know the public range they had in Thomasville shut down and is used by the PD & SO. I can use it also but I have to buy a member ship fee and I dont want to do that as I am not home that much or that long. I really done feel like having to drive two hours away just to go shoot. Any help would be very greatfull. :)

2. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

There should be a lot of places around Thomasville!

3. GA_Boy

GA_Boy Guest

I know they should but I can not really find any info. I have aksed my family members that live thier and they can not tell me anything to save thier lives.

Most of them do not really bielive in guns and stuff. They think the PD and SO will take care of everything for thim and keep them safe. I know better than that as when I went home when my grandfather passed away I was not overly impressed with most of them from what I saw.