Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,172 Posts
mzmtg said:
http://bradycampaign.org/media/release.php?release=889

Binge drinking is highest among 18-24 olds, and college gun owners are more likely than other students to binge drink, need a drink first thing in the morning, use cocaine or crack, be arrested for a DUI, vandalize property, and get in trouble with the police.
Sounds like Ramm all right...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
310 Posts
LMAO!!! Those Brady's are nutz! I just sent them an email telling them that if College kids are to be stereotyped as binge drinkers and drug abusers, then maybe they shouldn't be allowed to drive their cars on campus either...Bunch 'o fools... :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,172 Posts
Taurus said:
LMAO!!! Those Brady's are nutz! I just sent them an email telling them that if College kids are to be stereotyped as binge drinkers and drug abusers, then maybe they shouldn't be allowed to drive their cars on campus either...Bunch 'o fools... :roll:
Man Oh Man Bull... you are so preaching to the choir regarding that bunch of idiots!
 

·
Token Liberal Hippie
Joined
·
13,680 Posts
Gubmint took mah baby fo smokin da crack!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,139 Posts
whabout dat baby mama?
 

·
Token Liberal Hippie
Joined
·
13,680 Posts
tony218 said:
whabout dat baby mama?
I got drunk, binged, then drove to some property, vandalized it, smoke some crack while doing that, booted a half gallon of black tar heroin into my eyeball with a bicycle pump, then shot her with my high-powered cop-killing AK.

I mean, that's what the Brady Bunch would like you to believe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
760 Posts
Wow, I'm in that group too. So I guess that's what that medicine bottle with the plastic tube in it was for all along.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,809 Posts
gsusnake said:
tony218 said:
whabout dat baby mama?
I got drunk, binged, then drove to some property, vandalized it, smoke some crack while doing that, booted a half gallon of black tar heroin into my eyeball with a bicycle pump, then shot her with my high-powered cop-killing AK.

I mean, that's what the Brady Bunch would like you to believe.
:shock: :lol:
 

·
Token Liberal Hippie
Joined
·
13,680 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
gsusnake said:
tony218 said:
whabout dat baby mama?
I got drunk, binged, then drove to some property, vandalized it, smoke some crack while doing that, booted a half gallon of black tar heroin into my eyeball with a bicycle pump, then shot her with my high-powered cop-killing AK.

I mean, that's what the Brady Bunch would like you to believe.
:shock: :lol:
J.R. style.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,809 Posts
gsusnake said:
ptsmith24 said:
gsusnake said:
tony218 said:
whabout dat baby mama?
I got drunk, binged, then drove to some property, vandalized it, smoke some crack while doing that, booted a half gallon of black tar heroin into my eyeball with a bicycle pump, then shot her with my high-powered cop-killing AK.

I mean, that's what the Brady Bunch would like you to believe.
:shock: :lol:
J.R. style.
whoo. harsh, but funny.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,460 Posts
gsusnake said:
tony218 said:
whabout dat baby mama?
I got drunk, binged, then drove to some property, vandalized it, smoke some crack while doing that, booted a half gallon of black tar heroin into my eyeball with a bicycle pump, then shot her with my high-powered cop-killing AK.

I mean, that's what the Brady Bunch would like you to believe.
You mean that's not true?? :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,798 Posts
How'd they know? my secret is out!

it's all about those rocks son! I'm a trap star, yo. gotta hustle out thur on the streets.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,172 Posts
I'm gonna apply for a job with the Brady Bunch.

Obviously, they have a whole department fulla people who sit arround drinking, smoking dope and pulling statistics outta their butts!

I think I can do that. H-E-double-hockey-sticks!

Ah knows Ah kin doos it!!!


So Sarah ma luv, what about it? Hire me? I promise I'll make up numbers even more outrageous than the people you currently have pulling them out... Really!

How about this one? "Guns kill millions of innocent childrens every day. So, whatta youse gonna doos 'bout it?"

So? Whatta ya tink Sarah? Pretty gud, if I do say so myself. Sounds even better than the piddly 200,000 number you guys came up with and it equally valid!

You provide the booze and the dope and I'll provide the WAG numbers...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,798 Posts
76.45% of all statistics are made up. And that is a fact!
 

·
Token Liberal Hippie
Joined
·
13,680 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
whoo. harsh, but funny.
What makes it even funnier, is that he now thinks he's a gangsta ever since he dropped out.

Dude even moved to Bankhead... I know for a fact he deals, and that he carries a gun while he does it.

I give him maybe 6 months before he's Bubba's bitch in prison, he doesn't have enough sense to not get f'ed up ON CAMPUS while he's an RA with the cops in the building, no way does he have enough to not be a moron on the streets.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,809 Posts
gsusnake said:
ptsmith24 said:
whoo. harsh, but funny.
What makes it even funnier, is that he now thinks he's a gangsta ever since he dropped out.

Dude even moved to Bankhead... I know for a fact he deals, and that he carries a gun while he does it.

I give him maybe 6 months before he's Bubba's bitch in prison, he doesn't have enough sense to not get f'ed up ON CAMPUS while he's an RA with the cops in the building, no way does he have enough to not be a moron on the streets.
we shall see...he lived two doors down from me in winburn, too. my roommate was the "victim" of the winburn stabber guy.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top