Racist unarmed encounter

Discussion in 'Firearm Related' started by streetriots, Oct 14, 2010.

1. streetriots

streetriots Clueless

While leaving Arby's for lunch me and a buddy were approached by a guy while getting in my Jeep. The first thing he said was something like this. "I was trying to get your attention before I approached you. You might have shot me because I am black." I was appalled that was said to me and didn't have anything to say in response. He asked if he could wash my windows for some change, which my Jeep only has the windshield, but didn't have any cleaning supplies on his person. I told him no thanks I don't carry cash.

2. AV8R

AV8R Banned

I must be missing something... You were unarmed, or the window washer was unarmed? You were the racist, or the window washer was the racist? :?: :?:

What made him think you would shoot him?

3. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

AV8R its ok to be confused. lol What seems to have happened here was the OP was approached by a black windshield washer homeless guy. Well the guy used his comment as a convo breaker for his sales pitch. The OP took it as being racist, and I would laughed it off honestly. I've gotten this type of attention before bro, shrug it off. We don't go around shooting black people and they know it, he was just trying to start convo and ask about your windows,lol. If he didnt have any cleaning supplies i wonder what he would've used to clean it with lol.

4. streetriots

streetriots Clueless

I was unarmed because I was on a lunch break from work. I guess he was as well. I assumed that he thought I was racist because he thought I would shoot him since he was black.

If that is his sales pitch its no wonder he is going around asking people to wash their windows.

5. AV8R

AV8R Banned

So it couldn't have been a guilt trip tactic to shame the OP into hiring this promising entrepreneur? :screwy: Meh, maybe he should have shot him.

That was a joke... STFU.

6. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

I don't need glasses bro :D But I concur for real.. should've put a HP right in his knee cap and told the local LEO that it went off barney fife style.. And the guy is sorta right ya know. Someof those guys near the Ted, they're pretty questiobale figures.. Some of them cause me to roll up my window and lock the doors. Shoot and ask questions later.

Washer: HEY MAN!?!?
    Me : BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG <checks body>BANG
    wife: Taco.. he was holding windex and towels..
    Me: looked like a knife that far away
    Me: I guess I should tip him now huh?...

7. Suprman

Suprman New Member

yesterday a similar guy used the "they told me there was temp work at this building" lead in.

I wish they would listen when i tell them i have nothing for them and to move along, I've heard every story and even if i haven't, i know when someone wants money from me, call it a gift. I try to be up front and tell them they aren't getting anything, but they always like to finish their story and then still ask for money.

hell I got approached one day at the chevron on 10th st by a cheetah girl who "ran out of gas right there" and still didn't give her any money. If i won't even give money to a slutty mildly attractive girl, why would i give it to some dude with a crappy story?

ok i'll get off my soap box, just hate beggars

8. AV8R

AV8R Banned

Whoa... I'd have considered giving to the stripper.

9. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

theres a difference in habitual beggers, and truly down on the luck beggers. Theres a family here in forsyth that would sit on the side of the road and ask for any type of help. I obliged one day and went and got them a gift card. Some people truly need a little help and for those I don't mind. A slutty mildly attractive female begging for cash tells me she isn't necessarly needing the cash but a fix.

10. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

you would... :shattered:

11. drtybykr

drtybykr New Member

I've given it to a couple strippers.......I mean.......damn :D

12. seereus

seereus Active Member

Proper response should had been:

Man, get the hell out of my face before the owner realizes I just lifted her keys off the table.

13. Scotsman

Scotsman New Member

And what would happen then?
    "Hey Ross, you still got that truck with bed cover? We need help moving something old, heavy, and black again."

14. Suprman

Suprman New Member

I totally agree with you, i'll give money to those who don't ask for it and will buy people meals or give them the shirt off my back, but I hate the people that can help their situation, but its easier to just beg.

pretty much, you come up to me, you are not getting anything, no matter what the story is. I see someone that is in actual need, I'll do what ever i can to help, even if its just a fast food burger or a buck.

15. lostprofit

lostprofit New Member

Some of those guys are pretty bold. I had one guy ask me for some money. Told him I didn't have anything for him and he actually said, "What's that jingling in your pocket?" I told him that it was keys and a knife and to :censored: off. Needles to say, he left, cussing the whole way. :wink:

16. AV8R

AV8R Banned

I remember when I still lived in Louisiana and I was headed home from my girlfriend's house with a big bowl of chicken and dumplings that she made for me. There was a homeless looking guy begging at the O'neal Lane exit. I rolled down my window and offered the bowl of still warm dumplings. He reached into his pocket and pulled a huge friggin gangster knot of cash out to show me, along with a really snotty smirk. I've not given anything to beggars since.

Strippers are a different story... Always had thing for Trashy Women.

17. JMan

JMan New Member

Just make sure you " Double Tap" lol

18. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

ROFLMAO dood you're crazy... lol And I can tell you're NEVER going to let go of the weight machine thing are ya?

Scotsman is an actual close friend in real life if you guys didnt know. He's the one who told me about GCO and showed me the light a long time ago. I've been playng paintball with him for years and one night he helped my wife move a freaking home gym that she found on craigslist.. He has yet to let it go... He blames me.. not my wife.. ANd to beat all he got his truck stuck in my back yard afterward.. I was fixing sod for months..

19. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

And that folks is why AV8R is from Dawsonville :D :neener:

20. AV8R

AV8R Banned

No arguments here. :whistle: