Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

Race Card Played By Top Georgia Senate Democrat

610 views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  mountainpass 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Wow ! That racisit actually WENT THERE ?!?

The wildest critters live in the city......

#5 ·
mb90535im said:
Plenty of white sheets around Ellijay. As a matter of fact I think the "Grand PooBah" or whatever he's called is from Ellijay.
...and that's relevant to this story how?

#6 ·
mountainpass said:
mb90535im said:
Plenty of white sheets around Ellijay. As a matter of fact I think the "Grand PooBah" or whatever he's called is from Ellijay.
It was a response to this post that I forgot to quote.

Who has white sheets anymore besides hospitals and hotels?

(I'm sure someone out there has white sheets to prove me wrong.)

#7 ·
mountainpass said:
mb90535im said:
lol you're being a lil snippity this Am arent ya MP? Someone was telling me about this guys comment. Jst goes to show ya, racism isn't going any where. The majority of the figures screaming equality, stop racism etc etc etc are the same ones that create the hostility through all chains of communication. It's a shame, it really is.

#8 ·
Tippin said:
lol you're being a lil snippity this Am arent ya MP?
Well see his post above yours. It looked to me that in his first post he was trolling this thread.

#9 ·
http://www.macon.com/2010/12/30/1392968 ... -talk.html
“I think I stated very clearly and directly what I said. How somebody wants to interpret that is up to them,†Brown said. “I stated what I wanted to state. If I wanted to state it in a different way, I would have stated it in a different way. It’s up to the person watching the clip what they want to interpret.â€
bold added

#11 ·
...photographer roughed up today at presser by Brown supporter.
In a statement to Macon police detectives, Marshall said he exited council chambers after Sen. Brown in order to take additional photos. When Marshall "got right beside him (Sen. Brown), he pushed me out of the way." Marshall said the man The Telegraph later identified as Malik Brown "tried to keep me from following Mr. Brown."

According to the release from Macon police, Marshall said he sustained a scrape on his right arm and sought medical attention for a shoulder injury.

Read more: http://www.macon.com/2010/12/30/1393507 ... qus_thread#ixzz19dTUvaQE

#12 ·
#14 ·
#15 ·
mountainpass said:
http://www.accessnorthga.com/detail.php?n=234921
During a news conference Thursday, Brown said he wasn't talking about the white robes and night meetings of the white hate group. Brown said Republicans preach Christian purity until they get to the white sheets of their hotel rooms.
:lol:
:lol:

Wait a minute.... :lol: again.

mb786974840956875686968585960, I guess it wasn't the white robes of Ellijay after all.... I was right, hotel rooms. :lol:

I was just making an observation off the fact that I've never in my life slept in white sheets except at hotels and a hospital. Every set of bed sheets I've had all my life have had some kind of print on them..... mainly because I never bought them (and if i did, it would be a hideous print as I'd buy the cheapest ones no one else wants to buy). I took what was given.... so it could be anything from some striped pattern to some pretty flower pattern, I don't care. I want to sleep....but if I ever needed to make a surrender flag, I'm screwed.... though I'd never use the white sheets in a racist manner.... I can barely get up in the morning, much less oppress a whole race of people.

#17 ·
http://www.13wmaz.com/news/breaking/sto ... 49&catid=4
Police have charged a Macon man with assaulting a news photographer after a city hall news conference.

Malik Brown is charged with one count of simple assault and one count of battery, according to the Bibb County jail.
Video showed Malik Brown assaulting Marshall after Robert Brown's news conference at Macon City Hall yesterday. Macon police said Thursday they weren't sure if the two men are related, but Malik Brown appeared to arrive at the news conference and leave with Sen. Brown's group.

#18 ·
It's amazing to me that somebody from the democratic party hasn't called him out, or distanced themselves from him. I know he is the Top Dem so calling him out is bad news for whoever does, but wow this thing has legs. It has made Drudge.

Even the top liberal blogsites are fighting it out. GAPolitico has ran stories saying it's wrong, but Blog For Democracy has been silent. To GAPolitico's credit he called BFD out on an open thread today. I can't post it here as it's NSFW: http://www.blogfordemocracy.org/2010/12 ... l#comments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.