Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
My Name is Inigo Montoya
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If i posted this in the wrong forum I apologise. I have a question for any Kimber Dealer here. Generally how long does it take for Kimber to ship a firearm to a dealer? The reason why I ask is that I recently ordered a PC2 from my local gun store, who is a Kimber dealer, and generally they said it would take a couple of weeks but due to SHOT show it may take another week...Im approaching a month from when I ordered it and im a lil worried...Is this normal?

·
Banned
136 Posts
Every Kimber dealer I have talked to in the last few months told me that it is at least a 4 month wait to get a gun. I was told if you want a particular Kimber and can find it in stock somewhere, you better buy it.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Patricks is a Kimber master dealer and I can't get them for 4-8 MONTHS. I have a STANDING order for certain models and the wait time averages 5 months on base models and about 8 months on Custom shop stuff. I send Kimber a list and they send me what they have when they have it.

·
My Name is Inigo Montoya
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Adam5 said:
There are several new ones on Gun Broker starting at $750 for a Buy It Now.
Yeah I was looking on GB and saw those...but since I had the one @ my gun store on order, I held off. However, im going on vacation at the end of the week, and was hoping that I would have it in by then...guess not...ill prolly wait till I get back and prolly order off GB.

·
Registered
291 Posts
mathar1 said:
Patricks is a Kimber master dealer and I can't get them for 4-8 MONTHS. I have a STANDING order for certain models and the wait time averages 5 months on base models and about 8 months on Custom shop stuff. I send Kimber a list and they send me what they have when they have it.
yeah but, every time I am looking for a Kimber, Patricks has what I need in stock. And you, Mat, have changed my life with your Kimber 1911 thing, THANKS!
I'll swing by with your flag grip nearer to Saturday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts