Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I just got my first Ruger Mark III target, is there is any competitions where I can participate with this particular gun?
Please let me know.
Thanks

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,700 Posts
what's your area?
How far you willing to drive?

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,700 Posts
So you need to check with Bullseye range in Cumming (400 exit 13),
and that new indoor shooting range in Roswell,
and that new shooting range in northern Sandy Springs just below exit 6 off 400.
And you can also use backroads to get over to theHwy 5 / I-575 corridor and still be within an hour of Hi Caliber, Big Woods Guns, and Georgia Firing Line (formerly Nick's and formerly Ed's).

I don't know if any of them have a .22 pistol league. Well, I know Hi-Caliber does, for open-sighted .22 handguns. They meet on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month, starting at 7 pm.

Finally, you are probably just under an hour away from Riverbend Gun CLub (www.RBGC.org) and every month, on one Sunday morning or afternoon, they have an outdoor slow-fire bullseye pistol match. That match involves shooting at 50 yards, if I recall correctly. Fresh air and sunshine and nice country roads getting to and from there.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Congrats, I bought that same model just yesterday. I plan on traveling to Griffin for the Steel Match they have every 1st Saturday. Here's mine:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts