Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently recieved my permit and since then ive been asking around and everybody i ask has a different responce......CAN I LEGALLY WEAR MY KEL-TEC P11 IN AN ANKLE HOLSTER CONCEALLED...?????

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Yes you can.

It is 100% legal.

OGCA 16-11-126 said:
c) This Code section shall not permit, outside of his or her home, motor vehicle, or place of business, the concealed carrying of a pistol, revolver, or concealable firearm by any person unless that person has on his or her person a valid license issued under Code Section 16-11-129 and the pistol, revolver, or firearm may only be carried in a shoulder holster, waist belt holster, any other holster, hipgrip, or any other similar device, in which event the weapon may be concealed by the person's clothing, or a handbag, purse, attache case, briefcase, or other closed container. Carrying on the person in a concealed manner other than as provided in this subsection shall not be permitted and shall be a violation of this Code section.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

What is the best ankle holster on the market? I know its a personal pref. but which one are some of you wearing?

·
Registered
5,798 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
GAGunOwner said:
I can't remember the number of the size of the holster, I'll try to post it on here if I can remember and you are interested.
I am, I have been thinking about an ankle holster for my P3AT.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts