Pulling the race card on utility bills!

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by streetriots, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Mortalis

Mortalis New Member

2. groats

groats New Member

It would be a joke if the taxpayers weren't footing the bill for all those lawyers.

3. slammy

slammy New Member

Lord Lord as my Ma would say.

4. vanguard

vanguard New Member

ok i know the black people have been treated very bad in the past, but come on it is 2011, and things are not the way they were (sounds like a song?) anyway this race card crap is goin to far, some blacks live good and try to better themselves, while others live like pigs (same way with whites) some drive old beat up cars with $3000.00 worth of rims and tires, some walk around with thier shoes untied and thier pants falling down, come on have some respect for yourself stop blaming others for your lifestyle, the reason you pay more is because you use more. :screwy:

5. livesounder

livesounder New Member

"It" (taken very broadly, in just about any context) isn't about race, it's about (a) culture. A given culture is not limited to a particular race.

That is what MLK Jr. was trying to get across (at times), and it remains valid today - witness comments from Bill Cosby, Walter E Williams, and many, many others.

6. seereus

seereus Active Member

"The sole purpose of the lawsuit, Adams said, is "to harass the city of Douglas."

Freeman acknowledged publicity was part of their goal."

So can the city/people involved file a counter suit based on the plaintiffs actions being a frivolous and malicious lawsuit?

7. triggerman357

triggerman357 Active Member

Sir, I believe you are correct.

8. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

Well if they can prove it, more power to them. If it's frivolous, they should be required to pay both sides attornies and court fees.