PROUD DAD!!

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by inkdaddy, Oct 8, 2010.

1. inkdaddy

inkdaddy Member

I would like to share with all of you my Pride and Excitement regarding my son Josh. This coming Wednesday, October 13th, he will be given his "Oath of Office" and Sworn in as a Oconee County Deputy Sheriff. I'm very proud of you son!!!

Dad!!

2. SheriffOconee

SheriffOconee New Member

I am glad to have him inkdaddy.
    It's funny, I never knew he was your son at all until he was leaving his final interview with me today and headed to his drug screen. He mentioned it casually as we were heading out the door.
    He rose to the top over about 60 applicants for the job he will take on Wednesday. I know he is excited to get started, but he will just need to be patient a few more days.
    You have a fine son. I am sure he is going to make a great hand for us at the SO.

3. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

4. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Wow, that's great! Congrats to you both! I know you're very proud of your son! He's always working for a great department with an awesome Sheriff.

5. Owl

Owl New Member

Congrats to the family as well as the son!

6. Mossberg Man

Mossberg Man New Member

Thank you everyone for all of the words of encouragement, my family and I are truly blessed right now. I am very excited and looking forward to starting on Wednesday.

7. zookeper

zookeper Active Member

congrats to you and your son, that's great! you have kids that have been raised right and will keep making you proud.

8. CountryGun

CountryGun New Member

We have a lot of respect for the Sheriff, and hence his choices. We wish you well. You've earned the best opportunity in the state. When the Sheriff gives you a lickin', keep on tickin'! You'll never have a better opportunity to learn good law enforcement that you will in this new job.

Good luck to you, and congrats!

9. samman23

samman23 New Member

Congrats! That is a fine agency to work for. :righton:

10. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

Yes, that is something to be proud of!

Now, is Josh a poster on this board? When the smoke clears and he's settled in his new job and not so crazy busy, I hope we will hear from him for another LEO perspective on things.

11. CountryGun

CountryGun New Member

Several posts up,...........Mossberg Man?

12. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

OOps, missed that.

Congrats, Mossberg Man!!! (And I've had several Mossy 500's over the years. Liked them all.)

13. Mossberg Man

Mossberg Man New Member

Yes once the smoke has cleared and the dust has settled I will certainly be happy to give my take on things especially with all of the new information, so stay tuned I am sure to be back on soon!!

14. krmbigmac

krmbigmac Active Member

Congrats! Just watch out for that Legacy fella. :lol:

15. Dan4010

Dan4010 New Member

Congrats... your son is going to work for a great Sheriff. There is nothing better than having a great mentor to guide you in your profession. The best to him and may he be safe every day.

16. fmlaw1

fmlaw1 Active Member

Congrats to Ink and Mossy! Good Luck and be safe Mossy. (Can I call you Mossy?) :?

17. the279

the279 New Member

Congrats to the family also to the son!