Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,015 Posts
Everything here sounds good to me.
If you're involved with drugs, human smuggling, sex trafficking, counterfeit prescription medication... then I want you to cooperate with authorities when you get busted! Do it in exchange for a lighter sentence, sure. That's good for you, for me, and it's good for all of society.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,015 Posts
So, the National Security Agency says there are armed right wing ideologues --extremists that are known to be violent and advocate violence ---who may want to use terrorist tactics to get Trump back in power???

Sounds correct to me. There are probably very few such dangerous nut cases out there, but every gun chat forum has a couple! That's got to add up to thousands across the country.

I hope the feds infiltrate their little terror cells and bust them. NTA, would that upset you?

·
Registered
7,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nothing gunsmoker says will upset me. He's only here to generate traffic for the forum (lord knows it needs it), usually with some nonsense.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
13,720 Posts
Cannot necessarily agree with you there NTA. Cannot disagree either.

Nemo

·
Not new just forgot old PW
18 Posts
Nothing gunsmoker says will upset me. He's only here to generate traffic for the forum (lord knows it needs it), usually with some nonsense.
Actually when I moved from Florida to Georgia about 15 years ago and joined this site shortly after that, Gunsmoker was one the most friendly and helpful posters here, sorry I couldn't let the little jab stand without a retort.

·
Registered
7,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Remember the short period of time when GS was a moderator here ? I do. He fouled the forum so bad that they yanked his badge.

He is still quick to go after posters for content or poor choice of forum section.
No problem, the ignore button works good !

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,015 Posts
NTA, are you even *in* Georgia?
Go back wherever you came from.
You're a waste of bandwidth here at a Georgia gun forum.
Won't any national political-talk site let you stay a registered chatter THERE?

·
Registered
7,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Let's see some "content". Not nonsense.
Oh, and this forum does cross state lines.

There's no end of folks these days who want to suppress speech. And they are getting their way more often than not.

Remember it is a forum.

·
Registered
13,499 Posts
NTA, are you even *in* Georgia?
Go back wherever you came from.
You're a waste of bandwidth here at a Georgia gun forum.
Won't any national political-talk site let you stay a registered chatter THERE?
For whatever reason, NTA irritates you. Hey, it is what it is. But he did use to live in GA before going to TX. I've never had any issues with him although I don't always agree with him. Too bad you don't direct that hostility for him against another forum member living in TX - whose name I will not mention - who actually does epitomize being a complete waste of bandwidth here on GPO. Then I'd give you a big "thumbs up" and maybe even a cookie.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,015 Posts
CC39181D-529B-425F-A0D8-614B0440F0B8.jpeg

I love cookies!

Hmmm.... moral conundrum ....
let me consult a higher power for guidance.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,015 Posts
DF26F439-443B-4BD4-8B6E-3B7E97CA4B08.jpeg

Odd wording of this prophetic statement, but it appears to be
a negative, a No-Go.

I cannot earn cookies in the manner so proposed.

·
Registered
7,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great content GS, now you are on a roll and the forum is great again.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
13,720 Posts
So he gets an extra cookie before bedtime tonight!

Nemo

·
Registered
5,395 Posts
I must confess, I was ghosting this site when I moved back to my home state for a couple of years. I am back now so I guess I can post here again. Lol

GS is the Juan Williams of the GPDO round table. I appreciate his opinions, it keep this place from turning into an echo chamber.

BTW, I joined this forum back when most of the members on here had met IRL at conventions, gunshows or meet ups. It was a lot more polite and respectful due to that.

·
68,159 Posts
I must confess, I was ghosting this site when I moved back to my home state for a couple of years. I am back now so I guess I can post here again. Lol

GS is the Juan Williams of the GPDO round table. I appreciate his opinions, it keep this place from turning into an echo chamber.

BTW, I joined this forum back when most of the members on here had met IRL at conventions, gunshows or meet ups. It was a lot more polite and respectful due to that.
I miss the early days, too, but I am glad to see you back. We can't move backwards or get stuck in the past, and we must deal with things as they are or make our own circumstances.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,015 Posts
Notice that NTA never answered my question:
does it bother him that the feds have done some kind of action against the "proud boys" or one of their leaders?

He started this thread and posted those new stories that revealed the federal government has done some kind of action against the proud boys, and NTA explains that it could either be a character assassination or a truthful but harmful revelation of this guy's status as a snitch.

So, NTA, is this supposed to offend us that one of our brothers (an ally of GaPacking's members, a comrade in the fight against our common enemy --the government) is being targeted by the feds?

If that's not your take away from the news story you posted, then what is it?

What was The Point of your story, NTA?

·
Man of Myth and Legend
13,720 Posts
You listed 2 options. I go with option 3.

Option 3.

Noting a report from a rather reliable source and spreading it around.

Giving everyone more information on something many of us know about generally but may not be aware of this part.

Letting us read the report and make our own evaluation of the info, source, validity and accuracy.

Letting us determine our response and evaluate what potential impact it may have on us specifically.

Sounds like a good thing places like this should do.

Nemo

Reactions: blind_shake and NTA
1 - 20 of 30 Posts