Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Lawyer and Gun Activist
30,174 Posts
I Don't think the First Amendment goes so far as to protect somebody's public call for other people to commit crimes, serious violent felony crimes that they call for these other people to begin doing imminently...

... but then I don't speak for the appellate judges of this nation.

· NRA Certified Instructor
6,970 Posts
I think it would (and should) be worse than yelling fire in a theater.

· Man of Myth and Legend
20,544 Posts
You are missing the trigger step making them get stupid. The dead man is one of their own.

Nemo

from link, post #1

Protesters in Atlanta are calling for violence against police officers and law enforcement entities following a police-involved shooting on Wednesday that left a state trooper wounded and one man dead.

· Man of Myth and Legend
20,544 Posts
Nope. I am not concerned about those types of protestors.

Nemo

· Super Moderator
75,161 Posts
Mountain out of a mole hill. This is the group occupying a small forest area in Atlanta that is being developed. There are not enough of them to cause any real disturbance. This is not George Floyd II. These are a few dirty homeless hippies.

· Registered
11,838 Posts

· Registered
6,577 Posts
Mountain out of a mole hill. This is the group occupying a small forest area in Atlanta that is being developed. There are not enough of them to cause any real disturbance.
That may be true, but most of those people while crazy are certainly not dumb. My feeling are to use the GS approach and step on them like a roach now before they really arm up.

· Registered
2,569 Posts
I watched a YouTube video about these guys. I can't find it now, or I'd link it. It might have been taken down.

At any rate, they were interviewing them about their cause and not a single one interviewed was from Georgia. Or even the SE. Most of them were west coasters.

· Registered
6,577 Posts
  1. Geoffrey Parsons, age 20, of Maryland
  2. Timothy Murphy, age 25, of Maine
  3. Spencer Bernard Liberto, age 29, of Pennsylvania
  4. Matthew Ernest Macar, age 30, of Pennsylvania
  5. Sarah Wasilewski, age 35, of Pennsylvania
  6. Christopher Reynolds, age 31, of Ohio
  7. Teresa Shen, age 31, of New York

1 - 20 of 53 Posts