Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

321 - 340 of 402 Posts

·
Registered
9,279 Posts
Schweisshund,

Why are you doing this? You make claims you cannot back up. You then post others making claims they also cannot backup - and contend this is your backup.

When you get called on it, you make even more outrageous claims about different things, which you also cannot backup. Some of these things are easily verifiable as utter BS, like the Fulton County claim above.

Why do you continue?

Are you intentionally spreading misinformation at this point, like picking out something knowing it is not true and posting it anyway, or are you really this incapable of sorting fact from fiction?
Not backing up my claims? Really? You still haven't even been able to prove that your vote went through as you intended. Back up your claims first.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Fulton County had had 528,777presidential votes with 806,451 registered voters, for a turnout of 65.57%.

Election Night Reporting (clarityelections.com)
One thing I have noticed (from both the Left and Right), is that when some organization puts out a press release stating they have a study proving X, Y or Z, when you actually go to their webpage that discusses the study, there is no linking to the actual data behind the study to prove what they are alleging.

This Judicial Watch study is a perfect example.
Not backing up my claims? Really? You still haven't even been able to prove that your vote went through as you intended. Back up your claims first.
I don't think MP is making any accusations here therefore he has nothing to prove otherwise. You on the other hand have made multiple claims in which multiple people provide evidence/other information to counter your claim, you move the goal post.

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #324 ·
One thing I have noticed (from both the Left and Right), is that when some organization puts out a press release stating they have a study proving X, Y or Z, when you actually go to their webpage that discusses the study, there is no linking to the actual data behind the study to prove what they are alleging.

This Judicial Watch study is a perfect example.

I don't think MP is making any accusations here therefore he has nothing to prove otherwise. You on the other hand have made multiple claims in which multiple people provide evidence/other information to counter your claim, you move the goal post.
I wonder if his real name is Fauci ? He's notorious for moving the goalposts and never having any data to show to back up his claims too.

·
Registered
171 Posts
This has been entertaining an'all, but I think that even more important than whether the election was "stolen" or not is the belief among a significant percentage of the public that it was stolen, and hard evidence be damned.

FWIW, I'm a legal Permanent Resident who cannot (and does not) vote, but the American electoral process should be seen for the national embarassment that it is. The incentives to commit voting fraud are huge. The barriers to doing so are few. The processes and protections against it are laughable and ineffectual. The penalties for being caught? In practical terms, nonexistant.

Indeed IF widespread voting irregularities resulted in swinging the election to the Biden-Harris ticket, I see precious little appetite from either party to investigate and remediate the situation, let alone punish. That may be because "sufficient" research indicated that:

1 There were none
2 There were some, but insufficient to impact the electoral outcome
3 There were enough to impact the outcome, but insufficient hard evidence to demonstrate either prosecutable individuals and/or a conspiracy
or
4 That there is a smoking gun but a conspiracy to sweep all under a rug

The problem here is that a not insignificant number of Americans believe that (3) or (4) above are true. Their remedies for this range from acquiescence to a call for bipartisan, radical electoral reform, watchful resentment thru' to "The Boog" and short of some kind of underatanding within (and beyond) these constitiuencies leads us to a very bad place. A place that needless to say, we don't want to go.

·
Senior Mumbler
6,451 Posts
I suspect you confused the population of the state with the population of Fulton.
Opps, grabbed it from the wrong column. Fulton county residents: 1,063,937 That would change registered voters to about 77% of Fulton's population. That number does seem a little high when you take into account children, ineligible voters and those that just don't register.

BTW, Fulton is 10% of Georgia's total population.

·
68,665 Posts
Not backing up my claims? Really?
Really.

Evidence.

You make the claim. Then when asked for evidence, you post somebody else making the same claim, but without evidence, and think this is evidence. So, yes, really, you are not backing up your claims with anything. A million persons making an empty claim is not evidence. It is simply a logical fallacy.

·
68,665 Posts
This has been entertaining an'all, but I think that even more important than whether the election was "stolen" or not is the belief among a significant percentage of the public that it was stolen, and hard evidence be damned.

FWIW, I'm a legal Permanent Resident who cannot (and does not) vote, but the American electoral process should be seen for the national embarassment that it is. The incentives to commit voting fraud are huge. The barriers to doing so are few. The processes and protections against it are laughable and ineffectual. The penalties for being caught? In practical terms, nonexistant.

Indeed IF widespread voting irregularities resulted in swinging the election to the Biden-Harris ticket, I see precious little appetite from either party to investigate and remediate the situation, let alone punish. That may be because "sufficient" research indicated that:

1 There were none
2 There were some, but insufficient to impact the electoral outcome
3 There were enough to impact the outcome, but insufficient hard evidence to demonstrate either prosecutable individuals and/or a conspiracy
or
4 That there is a smoking gun but a conspiracy to sweep all under a rug

The problem here is that a not insignificant number of Americans believe that (3) or (4) above are true. Their remedies for this range from acquiescence to a call for bipartisan, radical electoral reform, watchful resentment thru' to "The Boog" and short of some kind of underatanding within (and beyond) these constitiuencies leads us to a very bad place. A place that needless to say, we don't want to go.
I guess I am bothered by a widespread belief that is based on "evidence be damned." It is disturbing. It is not just this one electoral issue. It seems to be everything nowadays. To have such a large percentage of the population be completely unable to engage in critical thinking means bad, bad things for the future of this country.

Reactions: mb90535im

·
Registered
171 Posts
I guess I am bothered by a widespread belief that is based on "evidence be damned." It is disturbing. It is not just this one electoral issue. It seems to be everything nowadays. To have such a large percentage of the population be completely unable to engage in critical thinking means bad, bad things for the future of this country.
Very true. And that's my inelegant point.

The US population is not suddenly going to develop a skill at critical thinking. The only way to head off a future problem is to provide those that lack that ability a great enough level of blind confidence that the process IS honest and trustworthy, even if they themselves have to take that on trust.

Because trust is the issue. It's been betrayed over decades, and we have to figure some way to retrieve it.

E.

·
Registered
9,279 Posts
It has been proven numerous times. Some people just don't want to look at the evidence.

·
Registered
9,279 Posts
Exhibit B

Dominion labelled Powell's description of the facts, which were based on the lawsuits filed regarding the 2020 election as "wild accusations", "outlandish claims that were "inherently improbable" and also "impossible". Very strong language on dominions part.

The burden of proof would be on dominion, as well as them demonstrating their own claim that it would be "impossible" for the voting machines to be altered or rigged.

Yet, votes were switched in Biden's favor, and only when caught, were they switched back. So the claim of such an event being "impossible" is not a statement of fact on dominion's part. Instead, it opens up more of a reason to investigate the dominion machines, as there are evidenced anomalies which were said by dominion in a verified complaint in a United States court that such occurrences were indeed "impossible". As evidenced, this is not the case regarding the dominion machines.

·
Registered
9,279 Posts
I never claimed Joe Biden was President. That was YOUR claim. Now prove it.

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #335 ·
I absolutely could not agree with you more. And the bad thing is we have proven to the entire world that is how the USA population has become and the Chinese and Russians see it and will exploit it.....

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #336 ·
I never claimed Joe Biden was President. That was YOUR claim. Now prove it.
I've given you several pieces of evidence on that. For example, he lives in that big white house on Pennsylvania Ave. in Washington D.C., he flies on Air Force One, he sleeps with the first lady (probably not much else), he stands in front of lots of American flags and has the seal of the POTUS on his lectern when he tries to read the teleprompter. Now let's see you disprove any of that.

·
68,665 Posts
Exhibit B

Dominion labelled Powell's description of the facts, which were based on the lawsuits filed regarding the 2020 election as "wild accusations", "outlandish claims that were "inherently improbable" and also "impossible". Very strong language on dominions part.

The burden of proof would be on dominion, as well as them demonstrating their own claim that it would be "impossible" for the voting machines to be altered or rigged.

Yet, votes were switched in Biden's favor, and only when caught, were they switched back. So the claim of such an event being "impossible" is not a statement of fact on dominion's part. Instead, it opens up more of a reason to investigate the dominion machines, as there are evidenced anomalies which were said by dominion in a verified complaint in a United States court that such occurrences were indeed "impossible". As evidenced, this is not the case regarding the dominion machines.
LOL! So, wait. Let me get this straight.

Powell has file a motion to dismiss the lawsuit. Have you read it? She does NOT claim her statements are factual. I repeat, does NOT.

LOL!

All she had to do was stand on what she said and prove it was true. Why? Truth is an absolute defense to any sort of libel lawsuit.

But she did not.

On November 20, 2020, attorney Sidney Powell participated in a podcast with Larry O'Connor, published by the Washington Examiner, in which she not only professed her willingness to stake her personal and professional reputation on the allegations she made about Dominion Voting Systems' alleged role in committing massive election fraud that stole votes from Donald Trump in order to hand the election to Joe Biden, she said SHE WOULD LOVE FOR DOMINION TO SUE HER OVER THOSE ALLEGATIONS.

Dominion obliged, suing her for $1.3 billion in damages as a consequence of her defamatory claims. The strongest possible defense to the lawsuit would be to assert that Powell's claims WERE TRUE - truth is an absolute defense in this sort of situation. But Powell has now filed a motion to dismiss which argues that "reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact but view them only as claims that await testing by the courts through the adversary process."

So I put the question to those of you who believed the Trump campaign's claims about vote switching - did you take Powell's claims to be statements of fact that were capable of being proven or disproven, or merely statements of Powell's opinion?

·
Atlanta Overwatch
13,831 Posts
We still haven’t seen evidence of any Georgia county having more than 100% voter turnout.

·
68,665 Posts
LOL! So, wait. Let me get this straight.

Powell has file a motion to dismiss the lawsuit. Have you read it? She does NOT claim her statements are factual. I repeat, does NOT.

LOL!

All she had to do was stand on what she said and prove it was true. Why? Truth is an absolute defense to any sort of libel lawsuit.

But she did not.

On November 20, 2020, attorney Sidney Powell participated in a podcast with Larry O'Connor, published by the Washington Examiner, in which she not only professed her willingness to stake her personal and professional reputation on the allegations she made about Dominion Voting Systems' alleged role in committing massive election fraud that stole votes from Donald Trump in order to hand the election to Joe Biden, she said SHE WOULD LOVE FOR DOMINION TO SUE HER OVER THOSE ALLEGATIONS.

Dominion obliged, suing her for $1.3 billion in damages as a consequence of her defamatory claims. The strongest possible defense to the lawsuit would be to assert that Powell's claims WERE TRUE - truth is an absolute defense in this sort of situation. But Powell has now filed a motion to dismiss which argues that "reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact but view them only as claims that await testing by the courts through the adversary process."

So I put the question to those of you who believed the Trump campaign's claims about vote switching - did you take Powell's claims to be statements of fact that were capable of being proven or disproven, or merely statements of Powell's opinion?

reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact

--- Sidney Powell

So . . . she thinks you are unreasonable for believing what she said.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact

--- Sidney Powell

So . . . she thinks you are unreasonable for believing what she said.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Careful, you’re gonna skew narratives on this forum startin’ talk that Sidney Powell thinks I’m reasonable.

321 - 340 of 402 Posts