Georgiapacking.org banner

181 - 197 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Was listening to the FBI briefing on the radio yesterday afternoon and I'm pretty sure I heard him mention charges for possession of semi-automatic weapons, which are illegal in the District.

·
Registered
509 Posts
To me he is a pretty grounded conservative talk radio host compared to some other ones that are die hard Trump supporter who say he can do no wrong.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Was listening to the FBI briefing on the radio yesterday afternoon and I'm pretty sure I heard him mention charges for possession of semi-automatic weapons, which are illegal in the District.
Did the briefer state whoever had the firearm was inside the Capitol? The way Erick was talking today, he made it sound like whoever it was was inside the Capitol Bldg.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I don't recall him saying but the, "which are illegal in the District", were his words not mine. Thankfully I get home before Eric's show starts.

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
The Pentagon weighs in.
All eight of the nation's top military officers sent an extraordinary message to the entire force on Tuesday warning troops to follow the law, as Washington reels from last week's assault on the U.S. Capitol and prepares for next week's inauguration.

"As Service Members, we must embody the values and ideals of the Nation," the four-star officers who make up the Joint Chiefs of Staff wrote in a memo to the force. "Any act to disrupt the Constitutional process is not only against our traditions, values and oath; it is against the law."

Amid concerns that Trump would try to use the military to overturn President-elect Joe Biden's win in recent weeks, Milley has reiterated that the troops would have no role in determining the outcome of the election.

In the memo, the Joint Chiefs affirmed Biden's win, noting that on Jan. 20 he will be inaugurated and become the commander in chief "in accordance with the Constitution."

The officers also condemned the violence in the Capitol last week, calling it a "direct assault" not just on the Congress, but on America's Constitutional process.

"We witnessed actions inside the Capitol building that were inconsistent with the rule of law," they wrote. "The rights of freedom of speech and assembly do not give anyone the right to resort to violence, sedition and insurrection."
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/12/pentagon-chiefs-capitol-assault-458356

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,694 Posts
A left wing activist was arrested for participating in the Capitol riot. Evidence this was pre-planned. Source: Hannity Show tonight.

·
Custom User Title
1,973 Posts
To me he is a pretty grounded conservative talk radio host
I have nothing against him other than he labels himself as a conservative. If mentioning the constitution only when it is in favor of your ideas and totally forgetting that there is constitution when it does not support you ideas means being conservative than Ok, he is a big conservative.
And to be clear, I am not even referring to recent events, I have been listening to him for years if I was driving during his broadcasts.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
CNN accidentally reported the FBI had a timeline where a uniformed (black bloc) team left the Trump speech well before it ended. They were the group who urged the crowd into the Capitol building, similar to how Antifa/Black Bloc riot squads smashed windows but did not enter stores during this summer's riots. I say accidentally, because this contradicts the narrative that Trump incited a riot.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #189
CNN accidentally reported the FBI had a timeline where a uniformed (black bloc) team left the Trump speech well before it ended. They were the group who urged the crowd into the Capitol building, similar to how Antifa/Black Bloc riot squads smashed windows but did not enter stores during this summer's riots. I say accidentally, because this contradicts the narrative that Trump incited a riot.
It doesn't matter if Trump incited a riot or not. He will forever get credit for it because the media is in charge of the propaganda machine for the left wing. And most of the half wits in this country get their news from the MSM and pass it on to the rest of their half wit buddies.

So, let's quit even discussing whether or not Trump incited a riot, because even if they found detailed plans and blueprints of the riot in Nancy Pelosi's office, the MSM would not report it and still say it was Trump.

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
I kind of in a way feel sorry for those people. Imagine the betrayal they must feel now. Trump is gone and they are left alone to face the music. They are getting rounded up and outed by people they blabbed to on social media. Surely they are waking up a little to reality now. What a bad life altering decision.
This woman really thought Trump had a last minute ace up his sleeve.

·
Registered
532 Posts
That's more than "feeling of betrayal", that's full-on need for deprogramming.

That's someone who would have strapped a bomb on "for Trump and Jesus!" and detonated it in a marketplace... potential suicide bomber, if you ever wondered where "suicide bombers" come from. Just good old radicalization.

DH

·
Custom User Title
1,973 Posts
Miley Cyrus and all the other deranged dems that posted videos on YouTube desperately crying for Killary are still there, as far as I know none of them went off in the middle of a market square.

·
68,130 Posts
Why is this even news? Did anybody really think there would be charges? The woman was shot while in the act of actually breaching a barricaded area in the nation's Capitol during an assault on the building during congressional proceedings. It is really amazing that more persons were not shot.

Apparently she thought she was special. Everybody else in that crowd backed off and shouted warnings to her that she was going to be shot. She ignored them and popped on through the broken glass and almost made it through to the other side . . . she was shot at the last possible moment with plenty of warning to stop her breach of the barricaded area.

Reactions: NTA

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
My view of the Capitol breach event was major surprise. Still can't believe it happened and with such major embarrassment to the police. They had time to plan for and react to the events and did neither.

I figured the first half dozen raiders at each door would have been shot by the guards and the crowd dispersed as a result.

No different from a White House attack. The entire congress was meeting in the building, lots of important folks at risk.

The crowd did not have a racial get-out-of-trouble card to play.

181 - 197 of 197 Posts