Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 402 Posts

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So much for peaceful exchange of power ....

Trump stirred this up himself and is to blame.

So, much for our "Law and Order" candidate !

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
So much for peaceful exchange of power ....

Trump stirred this up himself and is to blame.

So, much for our "Law and Order" candidate !
law and order is great till the crooks are writing the laws than that doesn't work anymore, tyranny and hanging traitors to the constitution works to restore law and order

·
Cross-drawer
7,203 Posts
I have no idea who stormed the Capital, but Antifa and the others are missing a perfect opportunity to make Trump supporters look as bad as them. I don't understand why whey have no infiltrated the crowd and cause havoc. Maybe they are waiting until dark to come out and cause problems, just like roaches do.

·
Registered
435 Posts
I have no idea who stormed the Capital, but Antifa and the others are missing a perfect opportunity to make Trump supporters look as bad as them. I don't understand why whey have no infiltrated the crowd and cause havoc. Maybe they are waiting until dark to come out and cause problems, just like roaches do.
At this point the general consensus is that it was the Proud Boys that led the charge , so there ya go . Didn't need blm or antifa just a right wing extremist group.

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
At this point the general consensus is that it was the Proud Boys that led the charge , so there ya go . Didn't need blm or antifa just a right wing extremist group.
It is the general consensus of who ?

I have a dim view of those that would interfere with an orderly transition of power in a democracy. The words treason and sedition come to mind.
Trumps supporters have become full on nutjobs. these one storming the capitol are right up there with the Antifa nutjobs.
I 100% agree with 45_Fan and DKW. This is a total embarrassment and the entire world is laughing at us. We have made such a big deal about our process that involves a peaceful exchange of power, and the a sitting president incites a riot and attack on our capitol !

I'm 72 years old, a veteran, and a patriot and I have never been so disgusted and embarrassed in my life !

Trump should hang his head in shame and leave the country ! He is no longer welcome here as far as I'm concerned.

·
Banned
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think they have called in the National Guard. They need to put a complete stop to this immediately, there is only a little bit over an hour until sundown.

·
68,926 Posts
"Enrique" Tarrio, the Miami-based leader of the Proud Boys who was arrested for burning a Black Lives Matter banner at a historic church, is banned from the nation's capital until June, a judge ruled Tuesday in Washington, D.C.
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/f...0210105-5goaplfmwzgahjsdbd3ion2y7u-story.html

·
Romans 10:13
4,638 Posts
I mean a really big Trump rally.

I have no idea what "having a Fred Sandford" means. Who is Fred Sanford ?
Here ya go.

1 - 20 of 402 Posts