Registered
3,596 Posts
7/10

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FireHouse said:
7/10. Who came up with those sound effects??
Not sure. I didn't know there were any sound FX. My volume was muted.

edit: I always mute my volume when clicking on emailed links (for the most part) because I got tired of people sending me those "OMGXORZ!!11! check out this video" link and it ended up being some desolate scene with something that jumps out and scares the hell out of you at the end.

·
Registered
895 Posts
ptsmith24 said:
FireHouse said:

edit: I always mute my volume when clicking on emailed links (for the most part) because I got tired of people sending me those "OMGXORZ!!11! check out this video" link and it ended up being some desolate scene with something that jumps out and scares the hell out of you at the end.
I hate those too. Always seem to happen when there is a crowd of people around to laugh at you.

·
Premium Member
8,460 Posts
fallison said:
ptsmith24 said:
FireHouse said:

I hate those too. Always seem to happen when there is a crowd of people around to laugh at you.
Never trust an email that someone sends and they want to be near by as you read it.

7/10 It was the old programmer and the soviet killers I missed.

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
fallison said:
ptsmith24 said:
FireHouse said:

Haha yea. I'm usually by myself. I'm not sure which one is worse :lol:

·
Registered
917 Posts
9/10. I can spot Hannibal Lecter at a programming conference. My liver is safe.

I just guessed a lot, mostly by the age of the photo. I figured old tin type-looking photos were too old to be related to computers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts