Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
93 Posts
I read this article yesterday and had planned to post it here today. I am sick of the "guns kill people" phrase... so I found this article very interesting. I mean, of course, it's not the pills killing people... but obviously these pills do play into a many of these horrific incidents.

I do believe that some kids are hyper-active... and some people do have chemical imbalances. BUT... these medications are given out entirely too frequently!!!

I think that anyone who has been declared "mentally ill" or anyone who is on these types of drugs should not be allowed to purchase a weapon.

That's just my opinion though...

· Registered
93 Posts
Dan H said:
Yeah, and one more point on medicated A.D.D. Kids. Put them in front of a playstation and see how bad their A.D.D. is...
Amen! After being home-schooled, I know how easy it is to get distracted... but I also remember what Daddy's belt felt like to my poor little rump! I'm guessing that about 1% of the kids on those medications truly need it... the rest just need to be taken behind the wood shed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.