Pro-Gun Dem bashes ban

Discussion in 'In the News' started by mzmtg, Mar 1, 2007.

1. mzmtg

mzmtg Active Member

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll ... 70341/1008

2. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

OMG!!!! A democrat with common sense !!!!!!

What's next flying pigs?

3. Montieth

Montieth New Member

There's democrats and then there's southern democrats. They are NOT the same thing. The same goes for Republicans. Guliani is a good example, so is McCain (Gunshow loophole my left foot :x ).

4. Wiley

Wiley New Member

Unfortunatly it worked. The 'fudds', typified by Jim Zumbo and his supporters, haven't a clue and seem to be quite happy shooting skeets out of season.

5. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Come on, there are lots of anti-gun southern Demoncrats. I would dare say it is more common than not. Take a look at the ratings on this site, which are not matters of opinion but based on real votes.

6. Watch_Their_Hands

Watch_Their_Hands New Member

Yep. There are pro-gun Democrats. There are even Democrats that are in support pf shipping every illegal immigrant back to wherever the hell it is that they came from, Democrats that believe that our Health System is a joke and that HANDING OUT MEDICAID AND FOOD STAMPS LIKE JELLY BEANS is not the answer, and there are even Democrats that believe Hillary is a liar and full of :censored:

Pro-gun conservative Dem and proud. :shoot:

7. Macktee

Macktee New Member

"I am not persuaded that military-looking weapons are a problem. People misusing semi-automatic and other firearms are certainly a problem. I believe the solution is that we need to get and keep criminals off the street. Constitutionally, it is better to get the criminals off the streets than to classify a large group of responsible, law-abiding citizens as potential criminals just because of the look of the guns they may own."

Am I dreaming? A voice of reason? Please, please let him be ambitious enough to run for higher office, like Govenor of Tennessee or the House or Senate or something!

8. Watch_Their_Hands

Macktee, fellow Americans...I would like to announce that I WOULD run for office, had I the $ for a good campaign, and thought that I had a chance in hell of winning. Thank you. :wink:

9. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Well, how are going to know if you do not try?

10. Watch_Their_Hands

True, MP~. Although, the bank, the wife, college, two daughters and two dogs take most of the $. I am lucky if I have enough left over to buy a few bullets and some gun oil. :wink:

Can't say I haven't thought of it a time or two...or several hundred. :D

11. Macktee

Macktee New Member

How about starting off with something smaller and less expensive?

How about running for Probate Judge in Fulton County?

Or any other county where the judge is holding up licenses.

If you do, I promise to work for your campaign and will even contribute some $$$$$$$$$$.

Well, maybe only $....

12. Watch_Their_Hands

While I appreciate the offer, even if I was considering something small, which I have a time or two, it isn't possible. But man, I appreciate the nod. :wink: