Primary Arms.

Discussion in 'Firearm Related' started by murrybird, Dec 8, 2010.

1. murrybird

murrybird New Member

Just wanting to know if Primary Arms red dots are worth anything. Are they good for what they are - mid range priced red dot? Or, are they junk?

2. three se7ens

three se7ens New Member

Ive been really happy with mine. The quality is far beyond anything else Ive seen in that price range.

3. rasputin

rasputin New Member

I've never personally owned any of their products but they have a very good reputation as long as you know what you are purchasing. I've found their prices $20-50 above ordering directly from Asia but you benefit from quicker delivery and easier exchanges should the sight go down. Also you don't have to do as much homework as they tend to source from the factory directly.

It's going to be a China-made sight that will have no problems with plinking. You could probably get away with harder use, but I wouldn't expect them to be as durable as an Aimpoint (or as energy efficient).

4. CoolHand

CoolHand Active Member

I've got two of them. One's on a M&P 15-22 and the other is on a Maadi AK-47. They both work great for plinking. I would not use one on a dedicated self defense weapon though. For those I use Aimpoints exclusively.