Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Time for my EX-LNIB condition S&W 4586 to go to a new home! This is the DA-only model of S&W large frame 3rd Generation 45 ACP pistols. It's a handful, but nothing short of a nuclear strike will put it out of commission.

Price: Reduced! Now just $480.00.

I purchased this years ago but never really did much with it beyond installing tritium sights. Time to make space in the safe and fund some new projects.

There are a few very minor safe queen scuffs and a mark or two where the ham fisted gunsmith (uuuh, that would be me) installed the tritium sights.

I live in Fayette County and we need to do the transaction locally since I don't want to be burning too many dead dinosaurs in my F-150 and eat into my profit. Plus I don't want to make Al Gore cry :cry:

The price includes five (5) S&W factory 8 round magazines.

I also have a left handed High Noon Holsters belt slide holster made specifically for this pistol. If interested I'll let it go for an additional $30 if you buy it along with the pistol.

Here's some additional shots showing the 4506 in comparison to a G17, and shots of the holster which is also for sale (note, the holster is left handed!)

The price for just the pistol and magazines is $480. The price for the whole package - pistol, magazines and holster - is $520. This is as low as I can go on this great pistol. If nobody bites at this price it'll go back into the safe for another day. Thanks!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still Available!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A slight bump for a price reduction - now just $500!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump for a price reduction!

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm at work right now but I'll try to get photos of the holster posted tonight. As for size in comparison to a G21, it is ROUGHLY comparable. In fact, I'll try to get a picture of the S&W alongside my G17 for reference. Thanks!

Brian

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Scout706, the additional pictures you requested are posted in the original listing (above).

Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts