Prez Trump's Letter To Spkr. Pelosi

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by Nemo, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Nemo

Nemo Man of Myth and Legend

regarding impeachment proceedings. He had much input but I'm sure he did not dictate it.

Printed out it reportedly went 7 pages.

Nemo

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/...umps-letter-speaker-pelosi-daniel-greenfield/

2. Nemo

Part 2. Too long to go on one page.

Nemo

3. Nemo

and part 3.

Nemo

4. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

And Pelosi thanked Trump for his honest appraisal of the current situation, yes?

5. mb90535im

mb90535im Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure he dictated it. It reads like a sixth grader penned it. Well it was him and his number one racist Nazi adviser, Miller.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
  6. NTA

NTA Well-Known Member

Good to get this summary in the historical record for the history books written 100 years from now. Otherwise not important at all. Nothing new for those who keep up with current events.

7. RedDawnTheMusical

RedDawnTheMusical Well-Known Member

Nothing new and the impeachment in the House is a foregone conclusion - probably happening today. The question is how the Senate handles it. There is essentially a zero percent chance of a Senate conviction, but the Senate has a lot of options - anything from almost outright dismissal of the House impeachment to a full-blown trial in the Senate. McConnell had hinted at a no-witnesses trial - just a review of the House-provided information. Chuck Schumer immediately took issue with that, claiming that it prevented a "fair" trial as he wants new witnesses like John Bolton and Mick Mulvaney.

I'm curious if McConnell will give them what they are asking for and add the Bidens, Adam Schiff, and some Ukrainian officials to the witness list.

8. gunsmoker

gunsmoker Lawyer and Gun Activist

83833697-9BA4-4D95-8857-0BD19B5F307E.jpeg Trump should publicly take a magnifying glass, on a sunny day, to burn some ants on the sidewalk next to the White House.

That will make the Demonrats demand the impeachment be put "on hold" while they investigate new charges of arson, destruction of public property (the insects themselves), hunting within 50 yards of a public street, reckless conduct, felony animal cruelty, and operating a crematory without an environmental impact certificate.

9. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

If this goes like the last 3 impeachments the first order will be a vote to dismiss. If that vote fails then the Senate will turn over the evidence to Chief Justice to review. The Chief Justice will render the evidence valid or not valid. Valid it moves to trial not valid it moves to an acquittal.

10. phantoms

phantoms Senior Mumbler

11. atlsrt44

atlsrt44 Well-Known Member

12. a_springfield

a_springfield Well-Known Member

I hope it gets to trial in the senate. Then all bets are off for the Democrats. Joe, little joe, hilarious, the whistle blower will all be questioned the shiff will hit the fan.

13. GM404

GM404 Well-Known Member

Yep...exactly what's being gamed. Better odds for the demoRATS if the impeachment is over Trump's head going into the election, knowing that they *could* take the senate. Also, if they get it going (and acquit) then Trump is almost assured to win and the senate will stay in GOP control.

14. Wegahe

Wegahe NRA Instructor

They not only ran the railroad in the house now they want to run it in the Senate too??? Where was the outcry on fairness when it was in the house? All we heard was "We make the rules so live with it.".

If the problem is they just want to call witnesses then let them call the same ones they used in the house. It will just show there is nothing there all over again.

15. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

According to Rush Limbaugh, the Senate can throw out the charges if the House delays in presenting them.

President Trump doesn't need the distraction of a long trial, so I hope it justs gets tossed out to make the Democrats and media blow a gasket or two.

Then the next thing good to see would be a new Supreme Court nominee.

NTA likes this.
  16. moe mensale

Are you referring to Miller's supposed ties to white supremacist Richard Spencer? Those supposed ties were pushed by the SPLC, not an unbiased source for anything truthful these days. The SPLC has been thoroughly discredited over almost everything they publish. Miller has disavowed any relationships with Spencer.

Was it racist for Miller to pen op-eds in support of the Duke Lacrosse players who were accused of raping black stripper Crystal Mangum? If you remember, the white Duke guys were found innocent after Mangum was found to have lied about the party and rape as well as misconduct on the part of the prosecutors and police.

I find nothing wrong with white people who want to stand up for white people instead of being blamed for the ills of the entire world. If that makes someone a racist then I guess I'm a racist too. Shame on me.

17. Phil1979

Isn't Miller Jewish? The biggest anti-Semites are the "progressives", so naturally they will accuse a Jew that's not on their team of anti-Semitism.

18. StarJack

StarJack Well Aged Member

Those Nazi Jew's are the worst!

:roll:

19. Phil1979

Calling a Jew a Nazi speaks more about the person doing the name calling.

StarJack likes this.
  20. moe mensale

Especially if they're from Illinois.