Pretty Good Summary of why the Leftist Rhetoric is partially to blame

Discussion in 'In the News' started by UtiPossidetis, Jun 14, 2017.

1. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

http://www.toddstarnes.com/column/remember-the-professor-who-said-republicans-should-be-executed

In part:
    "Their hateful rhetoric over the past year -- their quest to remove President Trump from office - has now given birth to bloodshed.

This time at the hands of a man who hated President Trump - a man who wanted to kill as many Republicans as he could.
    Good people gunned down because of their political affilaition.

Make no mistake - the man who pulled the trigger bears the responsibility for the bloodshed.

But we would be foolish if we did not address the festering anti-Trump cancer that has infected the left.

What about the D-list comedian who beheaded the president or the taxpayer-funded production called, "Killing Republicans" or the Shakespearean drama where Caesar was depicted as President Trump?

What about the high school teacher who made a bet on whether the president would be assassinated or the one who pretended to execute the president inside her classroom?

Or how about the professor who said Republicans must be executed and the president must hang? Or the other professor who said House Republicans should be lined up and shot?

On Wednesday - those professors nearly got their wish - when a baseball field came perilously close to becoming a killing field.
    We can be better than that, America. We must be better than that. "

2. Phil1979

Phil1979 Member Georgia Carry

I've talked about this before, but some thought no snowflake would ever go that far.

3. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Never heard of the John Brown Gun Club, have you? The video is interesting.

https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2017/05/01/left-wing-gun-club-video-draws-mockery/

I have no doubt someone on the left is going to intentionally discharge a firearm at one of these "free speech" demonstrations in the near future.

4. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

Pssst! :whisper: John Brown was a devoted Republican . . .

5. Suburbbus

Suburbbus Well-Known Member

Almost made it to 3 minutes before I had to close it. Could not take anymore of it.

6. UtiPossidetis

UtiPossidetis American

That is why my posts say things like "largely" or "recently" or "in living memory" because there was once a man named John Brown.......

7. moe mensale

moe mensale Well-Known Member

Not my gun club, not my name and not my problem.