Presidential Debates 2016

Discussion in 'Off-topic Political' started by EJR914, Sep 26, 2016.

1. EJR914

EJR914 Cheezburger Operator

Who's ready to die of alcohol poisoning? Hahaha

Seriously, anybody planning on watching this crap show?

Discuss.

Feel free to discuss all things talked about during the Hillary/Trump Duopoly debates here.

Attached Files:

2. DonT

DonT Deplorable bitter clinger.

I won't be drinking but I will watch. This may be the most watched debate in history, upwards of 100 million folks tuning in.

3. EJR914

4. jsaund22

jsaund22 Ninjaneering Computers

I'll be asleep (gotta go in to work at 11pm), but I'll be interested to see if hILLary strokes out while standing at the podium. I suspect a lot of folks are going to be watching just for that reason.

5. EJR914

They'll probably be trying to make sure that no one stresses her out too bad and no one in the crowd makes a disturbance, but it would be pretty amazing if she froze or had one of her freak outs right there on the stage. I'm pretty sure that's why so many are watching. They'll probably have her drugged up and all types of things hoping that it keeps her from having one of her freezes or one of her freak-outs that she's been having. Apparently if she does have one though, you've got to drink all the alcohol in front of you hahahaha

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  6. mdlott

mdlott Member

I'll be watching. And drinking, too. Ought to be entertaining.

7. EJR914

Sweet, another drinking buddy! Haha

8. jsaund22

jsaund22 Ninjaneering Computers

That'd be interesting... The bar is right across the lobby...:drink:

9. Aberk

Aberk Custom User Title

I'll be watching and drinking, but not to those rules!

10. EJR914

If they have liquor there you'd be on the floor right there with Hillary in short order :drink: :faint: :rotfl2:

11. EJR914

Right, I think it's more like a joke because if you really drink that much just like I was saying you would probably be dead but it's just kind of a funny little thing to think about.

Glad to have another drinking buddy

12. mb90535im

mb90535im Well-Known Member

I'm watching in hopes of seeing the former Secretary of State goad the orange-headed Don into completely losing his cool, rushing across stage and choking her, provoking the moderator, Lester Holt, to rush onto stage with a half dozen Secret Service officers following close behind to drag him off of her.

It should be entertaining.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  13. EJR914

Haha I believe under the rules that is another case where you would have to drink everything in front of you. Haha of course this is just a joke but still it would be hilarious.

14. bdee

bdee انا باتمان

I think it will come down to whether Clinton can appear trustworthy and likable, doubtful she can pull that off. Trump's challenge is whether he can appear presidential, a statesman, and demonstrate a nuanced command of the issues.

If she comes off as slippery, she's done. If he comes off as a bully, a jerk, or petty, he's done.

The fun part is if they both fall into their respective traps. That would open the door for Johnson and Stein if they can make either of the next two debates.

15. DonT

DonT Deplorable bitter clinger.

I wonder how many people will be tuning in, just to see if Hillary can stand up for 90 minutes, without falling over or going into a coughing fit.

16. EJR914

I'll go ahead and tell you right now, the people in power over the debates will never let Gary Johnson in to debate the two other candidates on a national scale. I think it's probably a waste of time to even hypothesize about it.

17. EJR914

Probably a ton of people I would even go to say a small majority of people are tuning in just for that very reason. Could you imagine the history it would make if Hillary just literally froze and fell over right there on the debate stage. It would be the most insane historical thing to happen in recent times.

18. EJR914

Thoughts? Haha

Attached Files: