NRA Certified Instructor
6,377 Posts

·
NRA Certified Instructor
6,377 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
I guess hearing the country is circling the drain and going down coming from a pretty lady is better than hearing it from an old man. But not much better.

Reactions: Bkite

·
NRA Certified Instructor
6,377 Posts
I guess hearing the country is circling the drain and going down coming from a pretty lady is better than hearing it from an old man. But not much better.
I doubt if it's any better. I just don't want Donald Trump as the next president. I will vote DeSaintis in the primary but will vote for Trump in the general if he gets the nod.

·
Member Georgia Carry
12,569 Posts
Don't underestimate Trump's ability to get good things done as President. He is far wiser of the swamp now, and will better be able to drain it if he gets in again. That's why they are terrified of him.

DeSantis is pretty good, but not nearly as fierce a fighter. We don't need boxing gloves, we need bare knuckle politics to steer things back where they need to be.

Once he sees Trump as the likely nominee, DeSantis needs to drop the dueling, get behind him and become Vice President. They need to makeup quickly to get the message on track.

Reactions: Schweisshund

·
NRA Certified Instructor
6,377 Posts
The only problem I have with Trump is all the horse crap that comes with it from the Democrats. Even to this day they are still trying to impeach him. The news is so flooded with it I refuse to watch any news. For the weather I just use the Windows weather app. If he gets the nod after the primary I will vote for him. He did more good for the country in 1 term than any other president in history. Yes there were some hiccups but he was flying by the seat of his pants. Unlike the current who is flying upside down and blind.

·
Member Georgia Carry
12,569 Posts
The Democrats would throw as much manure at DeSantis. Trump should have his shot at revenge. Let the Democrats lose their marbles when Trump wins again. We need to see the criminals who tried to wreck Trump be charged and imprisoned under him as President.

The only problem I have with Trump is all the horse crap that comes with it from the Democrats. Even to this day they are still trying to impeach him. The news is so flooded with it I refuse to watch any news. For the weather I just use the Windows weather app. If he gets the nod after the primary I will vote for him. He did more good for the country in 1 term than any other president in history. Yes there were some hiccups but he was flying by the seat of his pants. Unlike the current who is flying upside down and blind.

·
NRA Certified Instructor
6,377 Posts
The Democrats would throw as much manure at DeSantis. Trump should have his shot at revenge. Let the Democrats lose their marbles when Trump wins again. We need to see the criminals who tried to wreck Trump be charged and imprisoned under him as President.
While the Democrats are still to this day touting the January 6 thing as an insurrection and blaming Trump for it because he said to march and protest peacefully it some how translates into saying violent take over of the capital. The real insurrection was started as soon as he announced his intention to run for the office. It has not stopped in just over 6 years since then. I do not see or hear them doing the same thing to Abrams who after 4 years is still claiming she is the rightful governor of Georgia.

There are many elected officials that should be charged with treason against the United States and the Constitution they swore to preserve and protect. Until that starts to happen we will never see the country back to where it was originally designed to be.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
17,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)

·
Romans 10:13
4,752 Posts
Trump needs to move on from the election being stolen from him. There is fraud in every election, but he couldn't prove his case and it's time to move on.

·
Registered
15,485 Posts
If this is the case I hope it's his son and daughter and not daddy and son.
There's no way in hell I want Ivanka Trump nor her rat bastard husband Jared Kushner anywhere near the Oval Office like last time. Kushner brought new meaning to "Israeli Lobby." Not again! :mad:

Reactions: Bkite

·
Member Georgia Carry
12,569 Posts
If you fill out the government forms, pay the fee, and wait for your official approval, maybe. ;-)

I have a pitchfork. Can I be a peasant for a week or 2?

Nemo

• Haha
Reactions: OWM

·
NRA Certified Instructor
6,377 Posts
There's no way in hell I want Ivanka Trump nor her rat bastard husband Jared Kushner anywhere near the Oval Office like last time. Kushner brought new meaning to "Israeli Lobby." Not again! :mad:
I always thought Kushner as "son-in-law" not as "son". I am thinking more Eric and Ivanka as P and VP. doesn't matter to me which is the primary ticket holder they would be a good team either way.

·
Registered
15,485 Posts
Don't underestimate Trump's ability to get good things done as President.
Agreed. During Trump’s presidency the economy was strong, markets were up, inflation was under control, gas prices were low, illegal border crossings were down, crime was lower, trade deals were renegotiated, ISIS was defeated, NATO allies were stepping up, and China was stepping back. Deny all that if you want to but the point here is that something like 100 million Americans believe it, strongly, and are pissed off by the "elite" hatred for the man they think delivered it.

He is far wiser of the swamp now, and will better be able to drain it if he gets in again. That's why they are terrified of him.
Trump's downfall was caused by his naïveté in allowing himself to accept establishment people in most cabinet and top agency positions. As well as some family members. And they almost all stabbed him in the back preventing him from accomplishing his core agendas. If he gets a second chance, which I hope he does, hopefully he'll go with his gut instincts instead of listening to the "experts."

Reactions: OWM
1 - 20 of 44 Posts