Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

On gunbroker, there are kits for 169$ , receiver 280$ but the guy told me it would need some fitting adjustments. He did not know how much. Anyone has any idea what kind of work would need to be performed?

Thank you

·
Registered
8,809 Posts
GAGunOwner said:
I didn't know that they made semi-auto versions of this gun. Maybe they exist, that would be cool.

If this kit is to make a full-auto...run away, do not walk.

Nothing is wrong with getting the kit as long as the reciever isn't complete or included just don't try to make it into a functioning gun, as you probably know that would be illegal for most people.
Can't you just change out the full auto parts and then throw them away? Assuming you can do that with this weapon (I don't know).

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Greetings,

The kit is semi-auto. In fact, this is a decent price for someone skillful enough to make the receiver fit on the kit or someone willing to pay a gunsmith to make it fit.

Thank you

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
There are US made semi-auto receivers available for the AK series, so there might be something similar for this.

You could do a search or check out the gun auction sites or maybe the seller can steer you to someone.

Sounds cool. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts