Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold.

*****Ok, seriously I am tired of crawling over this thing to get things out of my storage shed. So make me an offer. Any reasonable offer will be entertained. I am willing to take a bit of a beating on this to get it gone - I don't have room for it. If you buy it for $350 I will make a $50 donation to either GPDO or GCO (buyer's choice) Send offers via PM please. I may be able to meet within Metro Atlanta over the weekend too. *****

I bought this before the ice storm and I really don't have the room for it. I paid $400 + tax ($427.99) at Northern Tool and Equipment but they had signs up everywhere stating that generators couldn't be returned after the ice storm and, go figure, they mean it! LOL

My loss is your gain, I guess. I have this in my storage shed and I am tired of climbing over it.

I put about 1 1/2 gallons of gas in it (you need to add stabilizer if it will sit long) and oil and cranked it up (started right up). I ran it for about 2 minutes (if that long) just to make sure it would work and put it in my shed. So basically, this thing is brand new. I have the original box, manuals etc. I believe it holds 5 gallons.

My wife lost our digital camera so these pics are from my phone :

The box is right behind the generator.

Plenty of outlets.

This is the back of the generator.

Picture of the side w/ the muffler.

It is a pull start.

Don't make me deal w/ craig's list. I'd rather sell it to someone here.

[s:29xhkchw]$375[/s:29xhkchw] $350 CASH. No trades. Cash only. If you want to know what I would take in trade.....think CASH. :)

You pick it up in East Point, GA. I can help you load it up as it is fairly heavy (140 lbs or so) but I do mean help - you gotta pick up half of it. If you want me to deliver it - I'll only deliver in Metro Atlanta and I'll want more $$ (depending on distance). You can have the box if you want it or I would be happy to dispose of it for you.

More info here: http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/ ... _200419023

The reviews are very good.

PM me.

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Powerhorse 4000W Generator like new (new price) $350

bump.

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Powerhorse 4000W Generator like new *UPDATE*

Bump w/ update.

PM me w/ offers.

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Powerhorse 4000W Generator like new *SPM*

Sold.

Thanks, it was nice to meet you.

:righton:

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
Re: Powerhorse 4000W Generator like new *SPM*

BSCLibertarian said:
Sold.

Thanks, it was nice to meet you.

:righton:
Likewise! The wife said it wasn't all that heavy when I had her get it out of the truck.

·
I'm kind of a big deal
5,243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL. You run a tight ship!

Your timing couldn't have been better - I had to put front brakes on my car today (oh and a new serpentine belt and trans service.....OUCH). :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts