Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

What should I do to make this forum better on 2011?

• Quit saying "not so much", it's trite and can make people violent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quit playing hall monitor / moderator in threads (could be a sign of the dreaded cop-wannabe syndrom

• Quit making any post that uses the word 'lawsuit'

• If I paint my gun a funny color, I promise to not post pictures

• I will not post any pics of Glocks, not ever

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a poll, unfortunately it only allows 10 of my 20 options.

Lawyer and Gun Activist
So... now you want to challenge my manhood? I dare ya. I double-dare you, you saxaphone playing newbie. :bat: Get off my website before you post something useful. By the way, you have a run-on sentence in your post. [-X I'll give you ten minutes to clean it up. Independant clauses can only be separated by 1-- a comma AND a coordinating conjunction, or 2-- a semicolon, or 3-- a period and make the second idea its own short sentence.
You're inviting a lawsuit with your lousy grammar. Some people paid attention in school, but you, not so much.

(I broke 6 resolutions in one short post. :whistle: Later I'll edit this and add a pic of my Smurfy Ak-47 and make it a lucky seven.)

Banned
Remove all topics that don't relate to firearms

Custom User Title
Savvy Jack said:
Remove all topics that don't relate to firearms
Forum traffic would reduce significantly.

Registered
I am going to start using the Smilies so everyone knows when I am joking on here as most gets butt hurt when you don't :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Registered
Quit playing hall monitor / moderator in threads (could be a sign of the dreaded cop-wannabe syndrome)
I dislike moderation

GeePeeDoHolic
Is one of the other ten options "Quit posting 'concealed is concealed' any time a conversation starts about whether carry is recommended in some location"? :)

Registered
Rugerer said:
Is one of the other ten options "Quit posting 'concealed is concealed' any time a conversation starts about whether carry is recommended in some location"? :)
:goodpost: :exactly: :ditto: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts