Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,872 Posts
Sheriff Judd has always been one of the better 2nd Amendment supporters in Florida's LE community. Says it like it is. :shoot:

·
Well Aged Member
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I searched for Judd before posting, last hit was 2018. They should just remove the search feature, it is useless.

·
Registered
13,872 Posts
Unfortunately, not all top cops can openly say what they want to say. Especially if your boss is a politician and not the people.

https://www.woodtv.com/news/kent-co...ef-resigns-after-controversial-facebook-post/
The Lowell police chief was forced to resign just days after a controversial Facebook post that supported four young men who had armed themselves against potential protesters.
Bukala wrote: "So these fine young men called me today. They wanted to exercise their Second Amendment rights and walk down Main Street. They saw what happened in Grand Rapids. They said it's not going to happen here. We have your backs. I thanked them for letting me know they were in town and to call if they see something."
Chief Steven Bukala was told [by City Manager Michael Burns] to resign by 5 p.m. Thursday or that he would be fired at 5:01 p.m., according to documents obtained Friday by News 8.

He resigned by email.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts