Political Correctness At Its Finest

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by ptsmith24, Apr 4, 2007.

1. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

2. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

Someone has to put a stop to the this politically correct BS !!! This is America ! We have the right to say what we want. We don't have guidlines to tell us what to call a terrorist, a war, or a criminal. We don't have have laws that require us to say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas. If someone is going to get offened because they here the phrase Merry Christmas, they need to go the :censored: back to where the came from. This is America, we have freedom of speech. The same goes for these criminal aliens. If you are not here in accordance with are laws, then you are here ilegally, and should be deported and sent the :censored: home!!! You shouldn't be given a social security car, drivers license or anything, but a one way ticket home. All federal and state tests should be given in English ONLY !!! If you are going to live in my country, you better speak my language. When I call a US based company, why should I have to dial 1 for english. I wouldn't move to another country without learning their language, you shouldn't move here with learning english.

I hate this politically correct BS !!!

:rant: :soapbox:

3. Macktee

Macktee New Member

That's not PC. That's just BS! Or, politics as usual! If it went the other way, Carl Rove would be involved.

Don't these people realize we hired them to take care of the country, not score points on the other party? I'm getting more and more disgusted with politics and politicians!!!

Arghhh!!!!

4. foshizzle

foshizzle New Member

Like they even read anything put in front of them. I don't see why grammar or aconyms have any meaning when the determination on whether or not to pass a bill has less to do with reading it than spinning it so you look good pass or fail.

Our government sucks. It's not the worst in the world but it's sure trying hard to get there.

5. ptsmith24

ptsmith24 New Member

I'm reading the PDF file of the memo regarding the format of the budget and all that. It's crazy having to explicitly set everything from grammar to capitalization out to everyone. Get the raw data/problems fixed, then worry about your 'i before e' crap.

PDF:
    http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/HASC_Memo.pdf

6. merlock

merlock New Member