Georgia Packing banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Man of Myth and Legend
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some here think little of the source and some support them greatly.

That matters not. They are good at things like this. And this is something that everyone here would find useful. Its worth an hour or 2 learning rather than surfing.

Nemo

To opt out of NRA-ILA FrontLines emails, click here

Nemo --

Join NRA-ILA for the first in a series of virtual grassroots workshops we are hosting to kick off 2021. This first workshop will be focused on how to be an effective Second Amendment advocate online, and will take place on Tuesday, January 26th at 7:00pm EDT. This will be a free and live online event.

Learn more about the many NRA-ILA online tools and resources you can access for critical information. From websites, social media, and built-in activism tools---find out how you can protect and promote the Second Amendment at the tips of your fingers. With online activism continuing to play an important role in our fight for freedom, the Second Amendment needs more online patriots in the digital arena. To RSVP, click on the button below.

2A Online Activism Workshop
We hope you will join us for this dynamic virtual event on Tuesday January 26th, in support of the Second Amendment and to learn more about how to be an effective online activist.

Yours in Freedom,

Lexy Higgins
Managing Director, Grassroots Programs and Campaign Field Operations
NRA Institute for Legislative Action
http://www.nrailafrontlines.com/

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,017 Posts
I did one of these, 20 years ago. It was somewhat interesting. I didn't learn anything I didn't already know.
Except that the NRA stupidly took the position that trigger locks are bad. Not just when they're mandatory, but actually BAD, because people will rely on them and they shouldn't, and they will think a gun with such a lock on the trigger disables the gun, when often it won't.

(That's as stupid as saying that seat belts are bad because they can make you drown if your car ends up in a lake, or can trap you in a burning car after a wreck.)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts