68,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.nbc10.com/news/13260041/deta ... =mainclick

:shock:

Philly Chief: Police Officer Pulls Man Over, Forces Sex Acts
Officer's Attorney: Man Drove Off, Came Back Looking For Officer

POSTED: 2:59 pm EDT May 4, 2007
UPDATED: 8:00 am EDT May 7, 2007

After an on-duty, male Philadelphia police officer pulled another man over in the Fairmount Park section of the city, the 18-year-old male veteran took a man from the car to a nearby area and forced him to engage in undisclosed sexual activities, authorities said.

On Friday, police arrested fellow officer Michael Paige, 40, of the 92nd district, and charged him with unlawful restraint, involuntary deviant sexual intercourse and related offenses in connected to a March 16 traffic stop.

An internal investigation showed that Paige was in full uniform and driving a marked police cruiser when he stopped a car and took the victim to a secluded area. The alleged victim went straight to a police station to report the incident, and previous reports indicated he provided physical evidence that day.

The police department placed Paige under suspension with 30 days with intent to dismiss him, authorities said.

Paige's lawyer, Gerald S. Stanshine, said the accuser was one of two men in the car Paige pulled over, but the men were allowed to drive away and the accuser later returned to the park looking for Paige. Stanshine declined further comment on the case.

·
Romans 10:13
4,638 Posts
Is that what they are calling a frisk search nowadays. :shock:

·
Registered
310 Posts
I WOOD have a BONE of contention with that cop! What a psycho! :shock:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
http://www.nbc10.com/news/13260041/detail.html?dl=mainclick

:shock:

Philly Chief: Police Officer Pulls Man Over, Forces Sex Acts
Officer's Attorney: Man Drove Off, Came Back Looking For Officer

POSTED: 2:59 pm EDT May 4, 2007
UPDATED: 8:00 am EDT May 7, 2007

After an on-duty, male Philadelphia police officer pulled another man over in the Fairmount Park section of the city, the 18-year-old male veteran took a man from the car to a nearby area and forced him to engage in undisclosed sexual activities, authorities said.

On Friday, police arrested fellow officer Michael Paige, 40, of the 92nd district, and charged him with unlawful restraint, involuntary deviant sexual intercourse and related offenses in connected to a March 16 traffic stop.

An internal investigation showed that Paige was in full uniform and driving a marked police cruiser when he stopped a car and took the victim to a secluded area. The alleged victim went straight to a police station to report the incident, and previous reports indicated he provided physical evidence that day.

The police department placed Paige under suspension with 30 days with intent to dismiss him, authorities said.

Paige's lawyer, Gerald S. Stanshine, said the accuser was one of two men in the car Paige pulled over, but the men were allowed to drive away and the accuser later returned to the park looking for Paige. Stanshine declined further comment on the case.
Talk about anal retention. I'm sorry BUTT I had to laugh at this one.
:rotfl:

I wonder what PENAL facility the cop will be put in. I digress.........

:woohoo:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Ohhh Dang, now that's funny! :rotfl:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Wasn't there a law ERECTED around this? Made for STIFFER penalties?

·
68,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rammstein said:
DAMN!

That is messed up!
Something to think about next time you see the blue lights in the rear view mirror . . .
:help:

. . . and previous reports indicated he provided physical evidence that day.
:puke:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts