Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Well Aged Member
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Man of Myth and Legend
15,349 Posts
Local news reporting per the cops are reporting multiple shooters, 6 dead and now multiple locations around the city center.

Police reporting it as a "larger than one location" shooting situation. With questions as to the current location of the shooters.

Nemo

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Sky News Newsdesk ‏@SkyNewsBreak 56m56 minutes ago
A witness has confirmed to Sky News there has been a second shooting at a metro station near Marienplatz in #Munich

·
GeePeeDoHolic
6,415 Posts
They're just totally coincidental lone-wolf attacks happening at the same time. There's no known connections with any other group. And we'll never know their motives.

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
“I say this every time we have one of these mass shootings. This just doesn’t happen in other countries.†— Barrack Obama

·
American
3,289 Posts
Are you guys sure its not happening on our Embassy grounds? I mean the President wouldn't lie. It must be on US soil......

·
Swollen Member
11,969 Posts
I wonder if Twitter will ban them like Milo....

·
Under Scrutiny
19,386 Posts
Annie Mae ‏@anniemae1000 1h1 hour ago
Eyewitness on CNN: "I hear Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar. I know this because I am Muslim too". #Munich

·
Registered
142 Posts
Just watch no one will blame the gun for this mass shooting. But if it happened here the Dems. would just blame the gun and NRA.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Old Shepard Smith couldn't contain his glee, saying it was a "Right Wing extremest". Not 15 minutes later on the next show they said German authorities are downplaying that.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.