Georgiapacking.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,331 Posts
Looks like a new suit and the pocket wasn’t cut yet. He even tested with a finger and you can see it bottom out.

·
68,118 Posts
Looks like a new suit and the pocket wasn't cut yet. He even tested with a finger and you can see it bottom out.
This. I guess some have never bought a sport coat or suit.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
13,680 Posts
My suits (back when I wore them) generally had all the pockets sewn up. My nickel bets its the first time he wore that jacket and tried to use the pocket.

Nemo

·
68,118 Posts
This thread shows how far persons are willing to go to create and spread false propaganda about political enemies.

·
Cross-drawer
7,068 Posts
Article said he tried to put the pen in his vest pocket. Tough to do when you're not wearing a vest.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seems there is something interesting happening with B most every day. All involve difficulties talking, walking, or sucking on wife's fingers.

·
Custom User Title
1,973 Posts
This thread shows how far persons are willing to go to create and spread false propaganda about political enemies.
Yes! Absolutely.

However I think there is a huge disproportion in terms of effectiveness between what some lunatics or foes, supported by few obscure web sites or bloggers, can do and the constant propaganda operated by mass-newsderers like CNN, NYT, WP, Fox"News", etc.
Unfortunately the latter are also very good at exploiting the former in order to create even more damaging propaganda.

·
Man of Myth and Legend
13,680 Posts
Reminds me of the talk about Hillary having a so called seizure 4 years ago.
That wasn't a seizure. It was being dehydrated and having some flu. She powered on through it to try to take over the world.

Nemo

Reactions: Jonathan Freeman

·
Registered
13,441 Posts
You mean like what the dems commies did to Trump for 5 years? And counting.

·
Registered
13,441 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts