Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was OCing at Publix, looking for something to grill this weekend. Some dude walks by and gave me a little :wink:. WTF? I'm really hoping he noticed the SIG, was CC or something, and was trying to covertly signal that we were on the same side.

So...did I miss that memo? Jeep guys wave at each other...gun guys...wink? Cause I'm not sure I'm down with that...

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Maybe he thought you were cute.
:wink:

·
Super Moderator
7,131 Posts
The Math Teacher said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

·
Registered
757 Posts
I remember long time ago in buckhead I saw two bald guys riding in a open top jeep rubbing each others heads. maybe it was one of them. :lol:

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Docindahouze said:
I saw two bald guys riding in a open top jeep rubbing each others heads. maybe it was one of them. :lol:
I could really run with that one, but prefer not to be banned...........

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Archangel said:
The Math Teacher said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
That's my guess too. I sure don't remember a memo about winking at each other.

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
Is that a long slide 1911 you're appendix carrying or are you just happy to see me? :wink:

Edit: XshootX beat me to it... ARGH!

·
Seasteading Aficionado
44,896 Posts
Were you CC'in a P238 or a P220? If he could see a bulge maybe he was letting you know he was CC as well.

If not, you just got hit on man! :lol:

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I had a similar encounter like this one once. Ok....I have like 25 tattoos and one is a name on my neck (yes kinda stupid and I'm in the process of getting it off) and this guy says to me (with my girlfriend right beside me) is that your name or your boyfriends name. My girlfriend laid it in his :!: :!: . I guarantee he won't do it again!

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Gun guys don't wink, we just grab your butt. At least that's what some guy told me when I asked him why his hand was on my butt when I was OCing at the Piggly Wiggly last week. The guy I ran across at Burger King last night who was OCing didn't get the memo evidently, because he punched me in the face when I grabbed his butt. :oops: Hey, we need to get the word out better guys. No winks, just butt grabs. Are these rules written down anywhere?

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
ET. said:
Gun guys don't wink, we just grab your butt. At least that's what some guy told me when I asked him why his hand was on my butt when I was OCing at the Piggly Wiggly last week. The guy I ran across at Burger King last night who was OCing didn't get the memo evidently, because he punched me in the face when I grabbed his butt. :oops: Hey, we need to get the word out better guys. No winks, just butt grabs. Are these rules written down anywhere?
:lol: :lol: No, I don't think there's anything in writing on this. :lol: :lol:

It may even fall under the "don't ask don't tell" rules. But I'm not sure about that. (After all, there's nothing written down.)

·
Swollen Member
11,951 Posts
OP, did the guy match any of the following?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts