Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,108 Posts
What? It's a pump shotgun, not the typical NEF / H&R break-open single shot.

It looks like a fine home defense shotgun.

EDITED: Oh, he never test-fired it, yet he bet his life that it will work when needed. Yeah, that's not smart.
Even pump shotguns can jam or malfunction if somebody at the factory made a mistake.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Don't know if it's anyone here or not, but thanks for the link to to GA Outdoor News. Hadn't been to their site previously.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gunsmoker said:

EDITED: Oh, he never test-fired it, yet he bet his life that it will work when needed. Yeah, that's not smart.
Even pump shotguns can jam or malfunction if somebody at the factory made a mistake.
Not to mention a 12ga without a shoulder stock can be very hard to handle effectively without practice.

·
Registered
156 Posts
dcannon1 said:
gunsmoker said:
Not to mention a 12ga without a shoulder stock can be very hard to handle effectively without practice.
I think that is why a lot of these "new" ones are for sale. After nearly breaking an arm on the first shot, the owner puts the weapon back in the box and offers it for sale.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
How do you trust your life to something you've never even test fired?

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
rainmaker said:
dcannon1 said:
gunsmoker said:
I think that is why a lot of these "new" ones are for sale. After nearly breaking an arm on the first shot, the owner puts the weapon back in the box and offers it for sale.
x2

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
dcannon1 said:
http://www.gon.com/marketplace/listings/9576/fs_ft_unfired_tacti_quot_cool_quot_home_defense_hr_pardner_12ga_pump
This is a NEF pardner pump that i bought brand new awhile ago and never shot it bc its my home protection weapon.
#-o
I know who he is (not personal though) Just seen him post on another forum . let me find his link real quick he is on another forum

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
gunsmoker said:

I have tons of new weapons that I have not fired but they stay in the safe and I would never pull them out if I needed to as I would not be sure if they would fire. But the ones I would I always test fire them before telling my family they are there for protection .But this guy is clearly a idiot and I have seen tons of his post and clearly shows .

·
I watch the watchers
12,883 Posts
CoffeeMate said:
Taurus92 said:
Desperately... nervously... perilously... awkwardly... frantically...
Well not 'fired', but I used to do it dozens of times when I jumped out of rattly, old Air Force planes. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Fallschirmjäger said:
CoffeeMate said:
Taurus92 said:
Desperately... nervously... perilously... awkwardly... frantically...
Well not 'fired', but I used to do it dozens of times when I jumped out of rattly, old Air Force planes. :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
rainmaker said:
No doubt. My 500A came with both a pistol grip and a regular shoulder type butt stock. The pistol grip is no fun with 3" buck shot. I installed a Knoxx grip that made it manageable for me, but no way my wife could use it. I reinstalled the standard butt stock and have no plans to change it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts