Plan would allow some Georgia colleges to ban illegal immigr

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by TippinTaco, Sep 22, 2010.

1. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

http://www.ajc.com/news/georgia-politics-elections/plan-would-allow-some-618289.htmlGood for them imho. This is a step to remove illegal immigrants from the same activities that would keep a US citizen from attending. Some of you may not agree with what the school boards are doing, but until you try to register for classes every semester and find out that the class is full and its possible that a student who shouldn't LEGALLY be enrolled at the school or even in this country, its gets a little upsetting. Not to mention they are charged IN-STATE tuition. This country needs to realize the less things illegal immigrants are entitled to, the less they will want to come here. If I knew I could go to a different country by crossing a border and my way of life would better itself immediately, I'd ask you to put me in the general direction and I'd start walking. Mexico is for the birds, between the drugs, murder, corrupt government and poor economy.... wait.. there for a second sounded like I was talking about whats going on in the US...

before I get bashed I love my country that my father and his father and his father and his father happily served and protected. Rant on ;)

2. Adam5

Adam5 Atlanta Overwatch

This is all that should be needed.

3. HydroAuto

HydroAuto GPDO Commonlaw Spouse

The fact that this needs to be said/done makes about as much sense as putting off a guy's execution because he attempted suicide. How do you go to school when you should be detained for criminal activity?

4. Puffyfish

Puffyfish New Member

Do it, do it now![​IMG]

5. TippinTaco

TippinTaco New Member

Valid point Hydro. their argumet is that good law abiding students should be entitled to an education.. wait did he really say that? Wouldn't law abiding mean the student would have to be a legal resident?!.. Fact is these wack jobs who keep coming here to fight for illegal immigrant rights is pathetic and should be starved to death for stupidity. Our tax dollars goes to these public schools not just colleges but Hs,Ms and elementary. A teacher shouldn't have a 45 student class room when 15 of them are possibly from a family who is illegally in this country, and I shouldnt be responsible for paying for that kids education PERIOD. Mexico in general is one of the worst f'ing countries in the world, I rank it near India and the rest of them because they dont have their citizens in mind. All they worry about is gaining some sort of overhead on the drug cartels so they can exploit them for cash and weapons.