Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Sun Trust Bank in Leesburg, GA

Actually, pretty much ANY business in the Albany/Leesburg area that is not prohibited by law....

·
68,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
USMC - Retired said:
Actually, pretty much ANY business in the Albany/Leesburg area that is not prohibited by law....
Welcome? Or nervously tolerated?

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Never had anyone care or seem nervous. Usually get big smiles good service. Get a few questions now and then and use it as a chance to educate... :D

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
USMC - Retired said:
Sun Trust Bank....
I work for SunTrust Banks, Inc. Corporate policy, for employees at least, prohibits any weapons at work or on any property (including parking lots) owned and or operated by SunTrust!

·
68,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mafuta54 said:
SunTrust Banks, Inc. Corporate policy, for employees at least, prohibits . . .
But that may not apply to customers. Home Depot has the same policy for its employees.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Our local tellers always give me a big smile and "Good to see you" when I go in. Matter of fact when we were doing the account application I made a point of asking the rep if carry in the bank was a problem and she proundly said "No problem at all". Too bad they give the customers more trust than the employees...

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I can/will be terminated for even having a knife (let alone a firearm) in my car out in the parking deck! I wish SunTrust would treat their employees with the same respect that they do the customers!

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Mafuta54 said:
I can/will be terminated for even having a knife (let alone a firearm) in my car out in the parking deck! I wish SunTrust would treat their employees with the same respect that they do the customers!
You big silly!

Don't you realize customers are what make money for the company, whilst you are only an expense? How could you even think you might be treated equally? Silly, silly silly!

And, oh yeah, we're cutting your benefits again and there will be no raises until morale improves........!

Have a nice day...

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
Macktee said:
Mafuta54 said:
You big silly!

Don't you realize customers are what make money for the company, whilst you are only an expense? How could you even think you might be treated equally? Silly, silly silly!

And, oh yeah, we're cutting your benefits again and there will be no raises until morale improves........!

Have a nice day...
By the way.....

We're gonna need you to go ahead and move your stuff down to the basement.....yyyyeeeaaahhhh.

So if you could go ahead and do that today it'd be great....thanks..

Oh....and I think that's my stapler.

·
68,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So far, this thread has a very short list of places where open carry is welcomed.

·
Token Liberal Hippie
13,680 Posts
Malum Prohibitum said:
So far, this thread has a very short list of places where open carry is welcomed.
I note your use of the word "welcomed" very carefully.

Does this mean "recognized and openly approved of," or "generally ignored so much that you'll get away with it"?

1 - 20 of 177 Posts