Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
2,569 Posts
I've never seen a sign at Publix or Kroger. And I don't go to McD or Burger King simply because I care about what I shove down my gullet. Never even heard of a Taylor Morrison. Sounds like a pop singer.

Az

· Registered
2,569 Posts
Just googled taylor morrison on bing. It's a home building company combining taylor woodrow homes and morrison homes, both companies originating in the uk. That might explain any corporate anti gun stance.

· Registered
3,408 Posts
They all use international delight

· Member Georgia Carry
13,127 Posts
Okay, seriously - let me try to figure this out.

He is having a new home built, and is living in a temporary apartment type dwelling. He's eating too much fast food and junk food, and is frustrated that his new home is way over schedule. So, rightfully, he's taking out his anger on all of the businesses involved. Makes sense to me. :)

· Member Georgia Carry
13,127 Posts
Whoah! Did you notice the tag below his screen name has changed?!

It used to be "Awaiting Developments", but now it just says "Senior Member". Sounds like the developments have hit the fan.

· Atlanta Overwatch
14,298 Posts
Okay, seriously - let me try to figure this out.

He is having a new home built, and is living in a temporary apartment type dwelling. He's eating too much fast food and junk food, and is frustrated that his new home is way over schedule. So, rightfully, he's taking out his anger on all of the businesses involved. Makes sense to me. :)
I didn't realize he was having a new home built. That makes sense.

· Lawyer and Gun Activist
30,174 Posts
I've openly carried in Kroger many times.
Never a problem with anybody-- fellow shoppers, Kroger staff, or cops.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.