Disturbing video:

·
Member Georgia Carry
11,725 Posts
John Podesta is an evil man.

·
Registered
13,935 Posts
Well, whatever that was, was really weird.

·
Lawyer and Gun Activist
28,109 Posts
The voices of the child-abuser and Podesta don't match, to me.
Not when I listen with my ears. Similar, but not a match. I'll bet 20% of the men of that age who grew up in the same part of the country have similar sounding voices.

Now, does that equalizer-looking graph of the sound waves prove anything?
Is there EVER such a thing as "a match" in the science of voice recognition?
I need an expert witness to explain to me what is or isn't a match, and why that kind of machine is a reliable tool to analyze voices in the first place.

https://theconversation.com/imperfect-match-weighing-probability-in-forensic-voice-analysis-270

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
fingerprints / dna / voice analysis
all require human interpretation (often by the gov worker staffed police/fbi lab)

then a computer is used to spit out an unassailable printout indicating super high certainty

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Interesting article, Schweisshund. Thanks for posting. Very telling reply by the "Women's March."

PedoGate Indictment Unsealed - 73% Of Suspected Child Trafficking Reports Involved Backpage And The Trump Administration Shut Them Down

BACKPAGE SEXUALLY EXPLOITED CHILDREN REGULARLY

While we now see the "Women's March" representatives criticizing the Trump administration for the actions taken against Backpage and its officials, claiming it is "crisis" for sex-trade workers, stating on their official Twitter account "The shutting down of #Backpage is an absolute crisis for sex workers who rely on the site to safely get in touch with clients. Sex workers rights are women's rights," what they do not acknowledge is the rampant child exploitation that those same pages were used for.

Reactions: Schweisshund

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,062 Posts

·
Registered
13,935 Posts
Still a major issues, despite lack of news coverage on pizzas. Podesta might get away with it all.
I don't know. One thing I'm picking up with Trump is that he doesn't rush into anything. And considering all the crap he's had to deal with since Nov 9, 2016, I think once the 2018 mid-terms are over, he'll start to move quicker on things that are sitting on back burners.

·
Registered
9,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #275 ·
R Kelly. During the press conference today, for the first time ever ....it was announced there was a network helping ro cover up sex abuse of minors.

"He had help covering up this abuse"

·
Registered
9,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #276 ·
I am sensing a lot of "odd" coincidences. Epstein caught making a illegal plea bargain. Mueller releasing a report next week. R Kelly getting busted for minor sex trafficking ....

·
Registered
13,935 Posts
Epstein caught making a illegal plea bargain.
I was glad to see this. Epstein should die in prison for what he did. And he may get some help with that if he does go to jail. Alex Acosta may want to look over his shoulders too for his part.

·
Registered
13,935 Posts
Regarding that pig Epstein, isn't it odd that no one in either the Bush 2 or Obama administrations was concerned over Acosta's illegal plea deal with Epstein? Even the then FBI Director wasn't concerned over the deal. Only now that Acosta is part of Trump's administration is anyone showing any concern. Coincidence or another attack angle against Trump?

Oh, BTW, the Director of the FBI back then was ................................. Robert Mueller.

Reactions: Schweisshund

·
Man of Myth and Legend
14,062 Posts
But I still think hiLIARy is not involved.

Nemo

261 - 280 of 288 Posts