Pink Pistols

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Malum Prohibitum, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Malum Prohibitum

Malum Prohibitum Moderator Staff Member

:lol: http://www.queerty.com/queer/pink-pisto ... 070403.php

You will have to ignore mistakes of grammar and spelling, as apparently competency in the English language and proofreading skills are not paramount among attributes sought in employees at this publication.

2. Sharky

Sharky New Member

Although I do not know much about this group I think they are doing good. I havent heard anything negative about them and just because they are gay, who the hell cares. I dont judge poeple liek that. I know a few "gay" people that shoot and they are great to hang with.

I say any law abiding citizen standing up for 2A rights should be applauded. I believe in some circumstances groups like this can help target different diversities and educate them about gun safety and rights. Some poeple might feel more comfortable getting involved from a person that shares their qualities.

3. Macktee

Macktee New Member

Yeah, what Sharky said.

People no more can choose their sexual orientation than the color of their skin. Live and let live...

4. Foul

Foul New Member

I've heard of them before.

I'd rather have a "Pink Pistol" beside me (NOT BEHIND me, mind you :p ) when the SHTF than a anti-gun "breeder" any day.

5. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

Any friend of the 2A is a friend to me.

...Except for Zumbo. He is still a dildo.

6. Gunstar1

Gunstar1 Administrator

Did you read the most recent thing Zumbo wrote? It was to congress telling them that Levin was incorrect putting what Zumbo said on his blog, in the congressional record and the pounces on him for doing so and asked that his letter also be entered into the record.

7. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday New Member

"Armed Gays don't get bashed."

I've seen a couple of these guys post on CombatCarry every once in a while.

8. Rammstein

Rammstein New Member

I did.

He has a long way to go before he is redeemed.