Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I don't think he was trying to hide it. I think it was a message. And until I see the physical evidence, I don't believe the moron rapper wannabe is the trigger man.

·
Registered
14,952 Posts
You guys think a rap "artist" with a long criminal history, like this killer, knows how deep golf course lakes are?
Do you think he even thinks at all?
I think you're jumping to conclusions. None of the stories linked here mention any "long criminal history." He was originally booked for DUI and some traffic charges, not murder. I haven't read about any past criminal records. And he claimed to have eaten at Ruth's Chris Steak House in Buckhead and has IRS paperwork! That doesn't sound like killer stuff. Let's not forget he voluntarily came to the police station when they asked him to. That's when he was charged with the murders. If he was the shooter I don't see him dropping in on the cops because they asked him to. I see him going to ground instead. Unless the cops are withholding some double secret probation type info I think it's too soon to label him a killer. This whole story has been weird. I have, however, been known to be wrong on occasion. YMMV. :geek:

21 - 22 of 22 Posts