Phillips arena first experience....

Discussion in 'Firearm Related' started by mike316atl, Sep 25, 2010.

1. mike316atl

mike316atl New Member

I recently went to the Thrashers pre-season opener a few days ago. I got up the nerve to carry at my first public gathering. Tucked my glock under my Jersey and let it ride...Thanks GCO!!!!!!!!!!! :D

2. Owl

Owl New Member

Well, it is a full moon tonight, so....

What's a "public gathering?"

3. suttree

suttree New Member

+1
    Just got back from the variety playhouse. Ultra Carry all the way.

4. mike316atl

mike316atl New Member

Love that place! I like Center Stage also...For all the newbies, it used to be the home of WCW Saturday Night back in the mid 90's. God I'm getting old.

5. rmodel65

rmodel65 Yukon Cornelius

theres no way this can be true...you always get proned out :sly:

6. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

:righton: Good job Mike!

I Public Gathering carried today at the Sandy Springs Festival - which sucked ass. Inman Park Fest is waaaaaay better!

7. mike316atl

mike316atl New Member

:lol: I CC the whole time. I didn't want a run in with security (they are a joke).

8. mike316atl

mike316atl New Member

Is the Inman Park Fest going on now?
    I recently went to the Dunwoody lemonade fesitval. It sucked too! Bunch of carnies and high priced food.

9. Mrs_Esterhouse

Mrs_Esterhouse Swollen Member

Inman Park Fest is in April. The other festival happening this weekend is the Midtown Arts Fest, which is also waaay better than the one in Sandy Springs; they didn't have bands or any sort of music whatsoever. Half the tents were businesses and churches. I got approached by two different insurance salesmen at a so-called art fest. :x

10. pml

pml Active Member

Inman Park Fest is in April. The other festival happening this weekend is the Midtown Arts Fest, which is also waaay better than the one in Sandy Springs; they didn't have bands or any sort of music whatsoever. Half the tents were businesses and churches. I got approached by two different insurance salesmen at a so-called art fest. :x[/quote:3pe9pc1y] goes through today. Gonna rain anyway.

Was some kind of chili cook-off at Stn Mtn Park yesterday. Place was mobbed. Not sure if it

11. howie1932

howie1932 New Member

I thought about doing the same thing to that game. I don't like leaving the games at night walking to the parking lot unprotected. Doesn't Phillips have a no weapons sign on the door? I know signage doesn't carry legal weight in Georgia.