Georgia Firearm Forums - Georgia Packing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently went to the Thrashers pre-season opener a few days ago. I got up the nerve to carry at my first public gathering. Tucked my glock under my Jersey and let it ride...Thanks GCO!!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
suttree said:
+1
Just got back from the variety playhouse. Ultra Carry all the way.
Love that place! I like Center Stage also...For all the newbies, it used to be the home of WCW Saturday Night back in the mid 90's. God I'm getting old.

·
Swollen Member
11,929 Posts
:righton: Good job Mike!

I Public Gathering carried today at the Sandy Springs Festival - which sucked ass. Inman Park Fest is waaaaaay better!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rmodel65 said:
theres no way this can be true...you always get proned out :sly:
:lol: I CC the whole time. I didn't want a run in with security (they are a joke).

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mrs_Esterhouse said:

I Public Gathering carried today at the Sandy Springs Festival - which sucked ass. Inman Park Fest is waaaaaay better!
Is the Inman Park Fest going on now?
I recently went to the Dunwoody lemonade fesitval. It sucked too! Bunch of carnies and high priced food.

·
Swollen Member
11,929 Posts
mike316atl said:
Mrs_Esterhouse said:

I recently went to the Dunwoody lemonade festival. It sucked too! Bunch of carnies and high priced food.
Inman Park Fest is in April. The other festival happening this weekend is the Midtown Arts Fest, which is also waaay better than the one in Sandy Springs; they didn't have bands or any sort of music whatsoever. Half the tents were businesses and churches. I got approached by two different insurance salesmen at a so-called art fest. :x

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Mrs_Esterhouse said:
mike316atl said:
[quote="Mrs_Esterhouse":3pe9pc1y]:righton: Good job Mike!

I recently went to the Dunwoody lemonade festival. It sucked too! Bunch of carnies and high priced food.
Inman Park Fest is in April. The other festival happening this weekend is the Midtown Arts Fest, which is also waaay better than the one in Sandy Springs; they didn't have bands or any sort of music whatsoever. Half the tents were businesses and churches. I got approached by two different insurance salesmen at a so-called art fest. :x[/quote:3pe9pc1y] goes through today. Gonna rain anyway.

Was some kind of chili cook-off at Stn Mtn Park yesterday. Place was mobbed. Not sure if it

·
Registered
206 Posts
mike316atl said:
I recently went to the Thrashers pre-season opener a few days ago. I got up the nerve to carry at my first public gathering. Tucked my glock under my Jersey and let it ride...Thanks GCO!!!!!!!!!!! :D
I thought about doing the same thing to that game. I don't like leaving the games at night walking to the parking lot unprotected. Doesn't Phillips have a no weapons sign on the door? I know signage doesn't carry legal weight in Georgia.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts